Idea # 34: The Teen Titans

Information:

When there's trouble, do you know who to call?

Inspiration:

Teen Titans 2003

Young Justice

Team:

Luz Noceda: Owl Girl

Appearance/Clothing: (Harpy Luz by necrohunter7 on deviantart) in a black and gray jumpsuit with armor in chest, arms, and legs.

Abilities: Flight, Enhanced Strength, Enhanced Eurability, and MMA/Combat Proficiency.

Amity Blight: Golem

Appearance/Clothing: (Camille Mann-Tennyson from Ben 10)

Abilities: Shapeshifting, Elasticity, Liquification, Size Alteration, Regeneration, Merging, Vocal Manipulation, Sludge Generation, Slime Projectiles, Enhanced Strength, Enhanced Durability, Enhanced Agility, Enhanced Dexterity, and Underwater Bre...

Abilities: Shapeshifting, Elasticity, Liquification, Size Alteration, Regeneration, Merging, Vocal Manipulation, Sludge Generation, Slime Projectiles, Enhanced Strength, Enhanced Durability, Enhanced Agility, Enhanced Dexterity, and Underwater Breathing.

Hunter Wittebane: Golden Guardian

Appearance/Clothing: Golden yellow overcoat, black tank top and black pants with black boots. Always wears a golden mask on missions.

Abilities: Teleportation, Weapon Creation, Stealth, and Master Combatant.

Gus Porter: Azure Phantom

Appearance/Clothing: Blue jumpsuit with a cowl, matching vest, baggy black pants, and military boots.

Abilites: Intangibility, Invisibility, and Hit-And-Run Tactics.

Willow Parks: Mother Nature

Appearance/Clothing: Dark green skin, pointy ears, long hair made of blue green vines, and wearing a mask made of roses with green glowing eyes, a green shawl, sleeveless one piece, and thigh high boots.

Abilities: Chlorokinesis, Thorn Generation, Plant Merging, and Plant Communication.

Pairings:

Luz X Amity, Hunter X Willow

Oneshot for Inspiration:

It was a quiet night in the city of Gravesfield, until a BOOM was heard and an alarm rang filled the night. A prison island a few miles from the shores of Gravesfield is experiencing a break in as guards rush to the scene with guns at the ready.

"Code Red in Cellblock 9! Move! Move! Move!" A guard said as he and several others rushed to the cellblock.

"There he is!" One said, pointing towards the intruder.

Walking before them was a creature of ten feet tall, very blocky, and made of solid concrete and cinder blocks! This monster was known as Cinderblock!

"Blast him!" A guard said before they all fired upon him.

The gun fire chipped away at his body but it did no real damage, only annoying Cinderblock as he slowly moved faster.

"Get. Lost." He said, charging at them and slamming all of the guards away!

"Aaaah!" They screamed, broken bones and damaged organs as they landed around the floor and walls.

Cinderblock grunted with a small smirk before continuing through the prison, still heading for his main objective. He reaches a more open area of the prison before coming to a voice made him stop.

"Well would you look at this. I never thought I'd see a prisoner break INTO prison." Golden Guardian said.

"If that's the case, then how about we give him five reasons why he should?" Owl Girl voice asked.

Flying down from the air, Owl Girl landed on one knee.

"One!" Owl girl said, flapping her wings.

Golem jumps in and lands with a flip.

"Two!" Golem said, raising her fists.

Golden Guardian teleported, his coat flowing in the wind.

"Three." Golden Guardian said, crossing his arms.

Azura Phantom phased up from the floor with his arms across his chest.

"Four!" Phantom said, with his arms hanging out.

Mother Nature slides in on a large vine, landing with grace.

"Five." Mother Nature said, flipping her hair back.

They five stand together as they stared down Cinderblock, blocking his path and his mission.

"You've got two options, Cinderblock. Stand down quietly...." Owl Girl started.

"Or go down hard." Golden Guardian finished.

"Mmmm, third." Cinderblock said with a growl. "You go down! Raaah!"

He charged at them as fast as he could. His choice was clear.

"Titans, go!" Owl Girl shouted, taking to the air to fly at Cinderblock!

Golem shifted her hands into large hammers, Golden Guardian created an energy sword and shield, Azure Phantom ran forward, and Mother Nature created large plant vines to ride into battle!

The heroes and villains are about to clash before they freeze frame.