Idea #11: The Owl and the Meta

Information:
After finding a strange little demon on an island, Eda discovers a literal shooting star and with it were two small puffball shaped creature. One that was pink and one that was dark purple. Taking them in and learning about their origins, Eda finds herself in a life of even more madness as she shelters the last two star warriors. This makes her future somehow better as she now had a family to both protect and to protect her.

Inspiration:

Kirby, Right Back At Ya!
Kirby games

Family Bio:

Eda Clawthorne (Mother)
Age: 43
Abilities: Various magics, pickpocketing, scavenging, super strength, staff proficiency, knitting, mechanical knowledge

Meta Knight (Father)
Age: 38
Abilities: Expert Swordsman and Flight

Kirby Clawthorne (Adopted Son)
Age: 14
Abilities: Absorption/Copy Ability, eating, and helper creation

King Clawthorne (Adopted Son)
Age: 8
Abilities: Tracking via sniffing and Sonic Shout

Pairings:

Eda Clawthorne X Meta Knight

Kirby X Boscha (nicer thanks to Kirby)

Oneshot for Inspiration:

"Are you sure you have everything?"

"I'm fine, mom. I have everything, so stop worrying."

Currently in the den of the house, the most wanted wild witch on the Boiling Isles was dotting over her oldest son for his first day of school.

"I can't help it, Kirby. Today, you start at Hexside and I want to be sure you're gonna be alright." Eda said to him.

"Mom, just because I'm small, pink, and round doesn't mean I can't look out for myself." Kirby said as he wore a Hexiside uniform, blank color and with no pants, along with a red backpack.

Why no pants? Because Kirby can never find pants that fit him. So, Kirby always had to wear shirts with a belt. It felt like a dress all the time, but Kirby didn't mind.

"I know honey but still...." Eda said until her husband walked from behind her.

"You worry too much, Eda. Kirby is a fine warrior. We've both sure of that, school will be no challenge for him." Meta Knight said as he walked to Kirby, holding a blue satchel bag. "I have gathered a few things you will need in case you must transform. Along with the warp star."

Kirby took the satchel and looked inside, seeing various objects for him to eat for him to transform. A feather, a hammer, a rock, a small sword, a ninja star, and a yo-yo were at the top to name a few with the warp star in a special pocket.

"Thanks dad." Kirby said as his little brother, King, rushed out towards him with a paper bag.

"Got your lunch, bro!" King said as he handed Kirby his back lunch, leaning forward to whisper. "I snuck in some extra of our favorite cookies."

"You rock, little bro." Kirby said back as they fist bumped each other.  "Well, I guess I'll be off then."

"Are you sure you don't need me to fly you to school?" Eda asked her son.

"I'm fine, mom. I've got the warp star to carry me." Kirby said as he walked to Eda and gave her legs a hug. "I'll see you after school, I promise."

"Okay, pinkie." Eda said as she kneeled down and hugged Kirby back. "And remember what I said."

"I know. Find the biggest kid and punch him." Kirby said as the hug broke and he turned to rush out of the door. "Bye, guys!"

"Bye, Kirby!" Eda and King said as they and Meta Knight waved Kirby goodbye.

"Bye, Hooty!" Kirby said as he opened the door, saying goodbye to the house demon.

"Bye, Kirby! Have a great day at school! Hoot!" Hooty said as Kirby shut the door.

"Thanks!" Kirby said as he ran off in front of her house before pulling out the warp star. "Warp Star!"

Throwing the small yellow star, Kirby watched as it grew larger than him and he jumped so sit on it as it flew him to Hexside! His first day of school was going to be a fun one!