Idea #9: Who Needs Friends? (Witch AU)

Information:

An incident at age 7 changed Luz, making her cold and untrusting to others. This makes her dive into solitude, preferring to spend her days studying, training, and reading. This makes her one of the top witches in Hexside, along side Amity Blight. Her strength garners the attention of the Blight family and the matriarch wants to put them in an arrangement for the future. Though Amity objects, Luz says something that insults not only her but everyone around her.

"Why would I waste my time being around such a weakling?"

Inspiration:

Jiren, Dragon Ball Super

Appearance:

Slicked back hair, white shirt, jeans, and an overcoat.

Magic:

All types.

Pairing:

Luz X Amity.

Oneshot for Inspiration:

The room was silent as everyone turned to Luz as she sat in a chair, reading a book as Odalia, Amity, and Camilia turned to her.

"What did you just say?" Amity asked as she glared at Luz.

"I said, "Why would I waste my time being around such a weakling?" It means my time shouldn't be wasted around a weak witch like you when I could spend it doing something more productive." Luz said as she turns the page on her book.

"Luz! I have told you time and again to stop that attitude, you are never going to get anywhere in life if you keep looking down on people!" Camilia said to her daughter.

"I'm not looking down on all people, mother. Just those weaker than me." Luz said, not even looking at her mother.

"And I ha-" Camilia was cut off as Amity marched the Luz.

The blight girl slapped the book out of Luz hands and grabbed her shirt, forcing Luz to look at her.

"I am NOT weak! I am the top student in the Abomination Track, I am being trained by the head of the Emperor's Coven, and-" Amity listed before Luz cut her off.

"You're still boring me. I'm not impressed by your little list of achievements." Luz said as she pulled Amity off her shirt. "If you want to TRY and impress me, then prove it with actions. Not words."

"Fine! Then I challenge you to a Witches Duel. If I win, you have to acknowledge that I am just as strong as you are!" Amity shouted as she pointed in Luz's face.

"And if I lose? Which won't happen." Luz said with a raised brow.

"Then I'll accept this stupid marriage arrangement!" Amity shouted at Luz, surprising her mother.

"Really? That's it?" Luz asked, offending Amity more. "But fine. If it'll sooth your little amount of pride, I'll accept your challenge."

'That.....is not what I expected but this could work.' Odalia thought with a small smirk.