Idea #45: Curse of Cold

Information:

Just as she was cursed by her sister, Eda decided to curse Lilith back.

Inspiration:

Mr. Freeze and Killer Frost, DC Comics

Lilith's appearance:

Icy blue skin, dark blue hair with light blue stripes, and blood red eyes. Clothing is a black dress with a matching jacket and heel boots.

Oneshot for Inspiration:

The boiling rain poured over the isles as everyone rushed into their houses, not wanting to be burned by the rain. But one person was actually walking in the rain, not bother by the boiling water hitting her skin.

"Ahhh, I love rainy days." She said, smiling as she walked through the town. "It feels so nice and really warms me up."

The woman continued to walk through the dangerous rain before coming upon a wanted poster in a wall. It was an artistic image of her with ice spikes forming around her as she glared at someone.

WANTED. FRONZE FURY. REWARD: $3,000,000,000,000.

"Hmm, it looks like I'm worth more than Edalyn. Lucky me." The woman said, smirking a bit as she continued walking down the street.

Eventually, the woman reached a bar that was surprisingly still open and walked inside. The bartender looked up to her, smiling at the blue skinned woman as she walked to him.

"Hello, James. The usual please." She said to him, sitting on a stool.

"Lilith Clawthorne, always "ice" to see you." James said with a chuckle, making her usual drink.

"Titan, you always make those jokes." Lilith said with a chuckle of her own.

"You make it so easy but you don't mind it." James said, giving Lilith her drink. "Why do you think I keep my place open on days like this? You're my only and best customer."

"Really? And you don't just do it because I can handle your more experimental drinks?" Lilith asked, drinking from her cup. "Still, it's only on days like this where I can walk through the town without the coven police after me."

"Which I think is crazy. Why arrest you for not joining a coven or being unable to since you know." James said, making himself a drink.

"I don't know, I grew up respecting the system but after being cursed, I now see it how it really is." Lilith said, drinking some more. "By the way, think you can make your spicy poppers?"

"Coming right up." James said, turning towards the kitchen.

As the bartender left, the doors of the bar opened as more people came inside. But they weren't there to drink.

"Lilith the Frozen Fury! By order of the Emperor's Coven, you are hereby under arrest!" A coven captain said as Lilith just sat in her same spot. "Put your hands in the air and come quietly!"

She didn't even turn around as about 10 scouts surrounded her and pointed their fingers at her with spell circles ready.

'They never learn.' Lilith thought, finishing her drink and putting the glass down.

'I repeat! Put your hands in the air and come quietly!" The captain shouted, pointing his finger at Lilith too.

"I heard you, I heard you. I just don't care. Honestly , I can barely come into town without you people getting on my case for no reason." Lilith said, turning around in her seat. "So I'll give you all a chance to just turn and leave before you end up like frozen statues."

To make good on her threat, Lilith held up her finger and created ball of ice magic. Some of the scouts flinched at this whole the rest remained strong. Even the captain shivered a bit from the ice magic but remained firm.

"You have until the count of three or we will use force!" The captain shouted at Lilith. "One! Two!"

"Three." Lilith said, firing a wide beam of ice!

By the time James came back, he was greeted by the sight of a smiling Lilith in her seat and 10 frozen solid members of the Emperor's Coven! James would be lying if he said this wasn't normal for whenever Lilith came to his bar but it was actually VERY normal.

"Spicy poppers are ready, Lilith. Extra hot like you like them." James said, setting the tray next to her before fixing her another drink.

"Thank you, James. I've certainly worked up an appetite for them." Lilith said, taking one and eating it.

"I know, I know." James said, chuckling as he glanced at the frozen coven members.