Idea #40: Scarlet Scarab

Information:

After losing her mother and living as a homeless girl for years, Luz thought moving to an entirely new world in the demon realm would be the best yet weirdest think to ever happen to her. But it seems the weirdness only gets weird when some strange alien technology fuses itself to her back!

Inspiration:

Blue Beetle; DC comic, movie trailer, and from various animated series.

HomeLuz by Swainart on Twitter and Deviantart.

Pairing:

Lumity

Scarab color:

Scarlet/Red

Oneshot for Inspiration (Inspired by movie trailer):

(Bold represents song lyrics of Just Wanna Rock by Lil Uzi Vert.)

The homeless human, Luz, was sitting near the cliff of the owl house, looking at the sunrise over the boiling sea.

"Hey, Luz." A voice called out, making Luz turn around to see Eda and King. "You coming or what? For a full day ahead of us!"

"Huuuh, coming." Luz said with a sigh, getting up.

WHOA!

It was now nighttime and Luz was in her room, looking out the window as King sat next to her.

"I just feel like no matter what, I'll always be sad and powerless." Luz said to him.

"Well, you're not powerless to me. If anything, you're the second strongest person I know." King said, making Luz smile a bit.

"Thank, King. That means a lot." Luz said, hugging him.

I just wanna rock!

Luz was then taking a wake in the night before looking up, seeing a shooting star falling.

"Hmmm." Luz hummed.

I just wanna-! Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh!

Luz was standing before a crash space ship as an injured alien woman with smooth skin and no nose offered a metal cube to Luz.

"Please, guard this with your life but do not open it." She said before passing out.

Back at the owl house, Luz explained what happen to Hooty, Eda, and King.

"So let me get this straight. You went out, a ship from space crashed, an alien woman gave you a metal cube, and you didn't open it?" Eda asked her.

WHOA!

"You make it sound like I don't respect the dead." Luz said.

"The dead have no say in how the living live. Now open it." Eda said as Luz just open the metal cube.

Revealing some sort of red, metal bug the size of a tennis ball.

"What sort of bug is that?" Hooty asked.

Curious, Luz picked up the bug and looked it over before it glowed and began moving in her hand.

"How did you do that?" King asked.

"I don't know but I have a bad-" Luz was cut off as the bug jumped on her face!

Everyone began screaming as Luz began stumbling around the room!

"GET IT OFF! GET IT THE FUCK OFF!" Luz shouted as Eda rushed to her, grabbing the big and pulled beifre blue electricity knocked her back!

Another bolt shot into the kitchen as Luz fell to the ground and the big crawled onto her back.