Idea #29: Cursed or Blessed

Information:

Curses, something designed to ruin lives and kill the innocence but what happens when an alternate curse could bring good things from a bad situation?

Inspiration:

Toji Fushiguro, Jujutsu Kaisen

Maki Zenin, Jujutsu Kaisen

Jiren, Dragon Ball Super

Eda's Personality after curse:

Cold yet still caring, a bit sadistic, and sarcastic.

Eda's Appearance:

Bright orange hair kept in a long ponytail, ivory skin, slim yet tough muscular tone, gold screw in fang, pointed ears, maroon lips, orange claw-like nails, and golden eyes. She wears dark gray pants, red short sleeve shirt, and black army boots.

Eda's Curse:

Her bile sack was altered, making her incapable of performing magic but instead, if circulates the magic through her body to constantly strengthen it. Speed, strength, senses, durability, reaction time, etc.

The only downside is that Eda is in a constant state of minor pain/soreness as her body is always getting stronger in its own, which results in trouble sleeping as well. She's grown used to it but takes elixirs every morning and night to help numb the pain.

Physical Abilities:

Enhanced Strength, Enhanced Speed, Enhanced Durability, Enhanced Reaction Time, Enhanced Pain Tolerance, and Above Average Recovery.

Magic:

Palisman Magic (Via Owlbert)

Family:

Hooty (house demon)

Owlbert (palisman/child)

King and Vee (adopted kids)

Pairing:

Eda X Raine

Oneshot for Inspriation:

It was a normal day in the Bonesborough market place and Eda was sitting at her stand with her arms crossed and her eyes shut. She wasn't sleeping by any means but waiting for someone to stop by and purchase something from her stand. Though, it was unlikely since it was mostly human objects from another world and she barely knew what they did herself, but that didn't mean she couldn't lie and sell them.

'Slow day.' She thought before hearing a door open behind her. 'Looks like Owlbert is back.'

Eda opened her eyes and turned her head, smiling at the small brown owl that fly next to her with a large bag in his talons.

"Good to see your back. Let's see what you brought." Eda said before picking up a staff, letting Owlbert sit on top before screwing him on to become wooden again.

She picked up the sack and began rummaging through it for the items inside. She pulled out an iPhone, a fake diamond ring, and a glowing gold chalice cup.

"Hmm, human scroll, jewelry , and a cup. Somewhat good." Eda said as she went back to digging into the bag. "You can also come out, kid. I know you're back there."

A small yell was heard inside of the tent behind Eda's stand before a small human came walking out nervous.

"Hehehehe, hi, ma'am. I-I don't mean to be-" Luz said before Eda held up a book.

"Is this what you're here for, human?" Eda asked as she turned around, showing Luz her face. "A Good Witch Azura book? I though only we had this trash in this realm."

"H-Hey! Azura is not trash!" Luz said before taking her book back. "And what did you mean by "realm?" Where-"

It was think Luz took notice of the market around her and the people walking by, or more like monsters and demons from fairy tales! It make her drop her jaw in shock as Eda chuckled at her reaction.

"Surprised, kid?" Eda asked Luz.

"W-Where am I?" Luz asked before looking to Eda. "And who are you?"

"Second question first, my name is Eda Clawthorne and I'm the physically strongest witch on the Boiling Isles." Eda said as she looked to Luz. "I am respected, feared, and -"

"Buste-" A guard said before Eda punched him in the mask, sending him flying and crashing into another stand.

"-fearless." Eda said before turning back to Luz, who had a dropped jaw at what she saw. "Now, about you. If you don't want to get arrested just for being near me, I suggest you follow me."

Luz could only nod dumbly as Eda picked up her staff.

"Good choice." Eda said before she waved her staff, using Owlbert's magic to pack up her stand and tie it in a large nap sack. "Now let's go, my kids are waiting at home."

Before Luz could react, Eda picked her up and placed her on her shoulder before she ran out of the market with a trail of smoke behind her!

"WAAAAAAAAH!" Luz screamed from the sudden acceleration!

In just a minute, Eda had arrived home and stopped with a skid and set Luz on her feet before catching her by the hoodie as her legs wobbled.

"You okay....I actually never got you name?" Eda asked her.

"Luz Noceda, and I think I'm gonna be sick." Luz said as she gagged a bit, holding a hand to her mouth.

"Don't worry, it'll pass." Eda said as she continued to carry Luz to her house. "Anyway, let's get you inside."