Idea #49: The Phantom and the Exorcist (Human AU)

Information:

Amity is a half ghost superhero known as "Ms. Phantom" and protects Bonesborough from the constant ghost attacks until one day, a new girl moves into town and starts dealing with ghost PERMANENTLY. Now, Amity will have to work twice as hard to save the town from the ghost and save the ghost from one known as "The Exorcist."

Inspiration:

Danny Phantom

Jujutsu Kaisen

Amity's human appearance:

Beta Amity

Amity's ghost form:

Pale blue skin with purple eyes and flaming pink hair. Wearing a black, sleeveless jumpsuit with MP on the chest, elbow length hot pink gloves, and matching thigh high boots.

Amity's ghost powers:

Ghost sense, flight, invisibility, intangibility, ectoplasmic energy manipulation (beams, constructs, and absorption), pyrokinesis, and duplication.

Amity's friends/team:

Boscha, Willow, Gus, Amelia, Cat, Skara, and Hunter

Oneshot for Inspiration:

The bell for Bonesborough High School rang as the students of Mr. Darius's first period science class were getting to their seats. Some were still talking as the teacher walked into the room.

"Alright, students, settle down. Before we begin, we have a new student joining us today." Darius said, walking to his desk and picking up a clipboard. "Please welcome, Ms... Luz Noceda."

The door was opened as everyone gasped in shock, seeing a 6-7 foot tall teenager with brown skin, hazel eyes, and long black hair in a pony tail walk into their class room. Not only that but her clothes shocked them a bit too as she wore military black boots, baggy cargo pants, a black short sleeve shirt that revealed her muscular arms, and a gray camouflage vest! She also had a unique necklace with various religious symbols on it. Everyone was silent as Luz walked to Darius's desk and stood next to it, towering over him.

"Hey." she said simply, giving a neutral expression.

The girl in question had wild green hair that reached her back, palish white skin, and golden eyes. She wore a purple shirt with long sleeve and blue jeans along with black high tops.

"Well, if anyone doesn't have any questions, you may take your seat, Luz." Darius said, pointing to the back of the class. "There is an open one right in the back next to Ms. Blight."

'Oh joy.' Amity thought, rolling her eyes at this.

Luz nodded to Darius as she walked towards the back of the classroom, seeing the green haired girl sitting next to an empty seat. They met their gazes for a moment before Luz sat down next to Amity, not saying a word.

"What? No "hi?"" Amity asked as she turned to Luz, finding no response from the taller girl. "Fine, whatever."

'Rude ass giant.' Amity thought, turning back to the front.

"Now class, turn to page 84 in your books and we'll get started." Darius said.

Suddenly, the loud speaker went off.

"Attention students, please remain calm, there is a Ghost attack happening." The principal said, "Again, please remain calm and remain seated, we are going into lockdown."

Hearing this, some students began to panic as metal covered slid down over all of the windows.

"Alright, students! Remain calm and exit to the school bunker." Darius said, trying to calm them down.