Idea #8: The Scarred Girl (Witch AU)

Information:

Scars are known as symbols of survival but how many scars can a person handle before they break? That's the question Luz has asked herself everyday of her life after an accident in her youth left her scarred physically, mentally, and spiritually. She tries to live her life like anyone else and acts like a normal girl but everyday she slowly breaks more and more. Can she or anyone save her from this despair or will she break and become a shell of a person?

Inspiration:

Dark animes.

Dabi, My Hero Academia.

Appearance:

Short hair, hazel (right) and blue (left) eyes, scar covered body (above), black face mask, long sleeve blue shirt with blue and black strip sleeves, blue shorts, and knee high punk boots.

Magic Track:

Oracle

Pairing:

Luz X Skara

Oneshot for Inspiration:

The hall of Hexside was busy with students as they got to their lockers, grabbed their books, and prepared for class. Some of them were talking among friends and conversing about what today will bring, that is until they saw a certain student walking down the hall. They quickly moved away from her to clear a path for her.

'Same as usual.' Luz thought as she walked down the hall, her mask firmly covering half of her face.

She was known throughout the school as "The Phantom" for her work in the Oracle Track, Luz was scary good and could do things only most could dream of. This made her feared throughout the school and town, especially since rumors say she can summon spirit with just a snap or that she command blue flames of hell. Luz was like a plague and everyone avoided her, even though she tried to be friendly, but no one would willingly interact with her..........except one.

"Good morning."

Looking up, Luz saw that a familiar face was smiling at her as she stood before her. Skara Melody, star student of the Bard Track and about the only friend Luz had in town.

"Hey." Luz said with a nod, walking past her before Skara walked along side her. "You know the rumors about me, right?"

"Yes, I do." Skara said.

"Then why are you walking with me?" Luz asked as she reached her locker.

"You seem like you needed the company today." Skara said to her.

"......You're a weird girl, you know that?" Luz said as she tickled her locker open.

"Yeah but everyone's a little weird. It's like you're an instrument with a strange sound, you may not be liked at first but over time someone will like you." Skara said to her.

"Heh, then I must be a broken harp." Luz said with a chuckle, one that hides great pain.

Skara put a hand Luz's shoulder, gaining her attention.

"Even the most broken instruments, can have a beautiful sound." Skara said with a smile.

Luz felt her breath hitch, gritting her teeth under her mask before she turned away from her locker and Skara, heading to class.

'Say what you want, bard girl, but I'm too broken to be beautiful.' Luz thought to her, rubbing one of her scarred arms.