Idea #47: Big Brother

Information:

King's message to his father was successful but instead of bringing him his father, it brought him a brother.

Inspiration:

Cubone and Marowak, Pokémon.

King's Brother/Marrow's Appearance:

(Basically Alolan Marowak from Pokémon.)

Marrow's Clothes:

Brown cargo shorts and a gray cloak that reaches his knees.

Marrow's Age:

15 years old

Marrow's Height:

As high as Luz's stomach.

Marrow's Bio:

A warrior nomad that travels the demon realm thank to his immunity to the boiling sea. He had to grow up fast and learned many things about the Titan race as well as many forms of combat. He thought he was the last living Titan until he intercepted a signal on his scroll and saw the video message of King to his father. Overjoyed, Marrow rushed to the  Bonesborough Titan as fast as he could and to reunite with another living Titan.

Marrow's Voice:

Tenzin from Demon Slayer

Oneshot for Inspiration:

It was a nice and shining day as a certain worm demon was stretching to a mailbox and placing a letter inside with his mouth.

"Everything is fixed! I'm a genius! Hoot!" Hooty said, shaking in celebration.

"Excuse me." A voice said, making Hooty stop celebrating.

Hooty turned and gasped, watching as Marrow walked up to his with his bones weapon being used as a cane.

"I hate to interrupt but can you lead me to the demon known as "King Clawthorne?"" Marrow asked, standing before Hooty.

Hooty was just left in shock of Marrow, his mouth dropping wide open as he slowly blinked his eyes to make sure her wasn't dreaming.

"Y-Y-You....." Hooty said with a stutter.

"I know you must have questions but please, you must tell me where King Clawthorne is first." Marrow said, bowing Hooty.

"Oh! S-Sure! Follow me!" Hooty said before quickly rushing back to the owl house!

Marrow nodded as he rushed after Hooty, following with ease. Less than a few seconds later, Hooty burst the door in and screamed into the house.

"EDA! LUZ! KING! YOU'RE NOT GONNA BELIEVE THIS!" Hooty screamed.

Everyone, including Amity, was started by this sudden entrance!

"Hooty! What the heck has gotten into you?!" Eda asked him.

"Did you swallow a Raven phone again?" King asked.

"No! Not that, someone is here! And he looks like King! Hoot!" Hooty's screamed.

"Looks like King?" Luz asked before gasping! "King's dad!"

"My dad is here already?! Yes!" King said, screaming in joy.

"I'm afraid not." Marrow said, walking inside of the house. "We are kin but I would say we're are more along the lines of "brothers," King."

Everyone gasped at the sight of Marrow, King especially as his jaw drops greatly as Eda looked back and forth between them.

"He......He really looks like you. Except he's older and he's wearing short pants!" Eda shouted, pointing between them.

"This is amazing!" Luz said, shaking Amity's shoulders.

"Y-You really are like me." King said, nearly crying tears of joy.

"Yes, I am and I have never been more glad then I am now. I thought I was the last of our kind but when I saw your message over the scroll, I could only feel unlimited joy to find another Titan alive." Marrow said, smiling at King.

'And perhaps now, with two of us, we can begin to rebuild our lost culture.' Marrow thought as Amity spoke up.

"W-Wait! Titan?! S-So you and King are-" Amity said, pointing to Marrow.

"Titans, yes. The last living titans of the demon realm." Marrow said, walking to his "brother" and placing a hand in his shoulder.

"Ti-Titans?" King said, his happiness shock replaced with incredible shock. "I'm.......a Titan?"

"Yes, you are, brother." Marrow said with a nod.

Everything in the house became silent, the gravity of this news being so great that nobody could possibly react.

THUD!

Though King had the right step forward in mind by passing out from the overload of information and emotion.