Idea #15: A New Wielder

Information:

The human heart is a strange thing, it can break so easily yet it can withstand an enormous amounts of struggle. It is in these times of pain and struggle, Luz prays for a way to save someone dear to her without endangering others. Fate decides to answer her prays and deems her worth to wield not one thing to answer her prayers but two.

Inspiration:

Kingdom Hearts series, Roxas

Luz's Keyblades:

Oathkeeper and Oblivion

Pairing:

Luz X Amity

Oneshot for Inspiration:

"If you want to save you friends, just give me the portal to the human world." Belos said to Luz.

"But, my home." Luz said in shock of this deal.

"Yes, yes, sentimentality for your world and all that, but is it really worth the life of your mentor?" Belos asked as he turned his back to Luz, Eda's screeches of pain echoing from above. "Tick tick, human. The owl lady doesn't have much time."

Luz couldn't think properly, she couldn't decided what to do! If she gave Belos the portal, who knows what he would do to Earth! And if she didn't, Eda would die as a stone statue!

'Think! Think! What should I do? What can I do?!' Luz thought as she held her head down and shut her eyes. 'Please. Someone, anyone, I need help! Please help me save my friends!'

Luz prayed for that with all of her heart, wanting someone or something to help her! A surprise ally, a random coincidence, or even the Tian itself! Anything to help her so Belos doesn't win!

"Don't worry, I'll help you." A voice called out to Luz.

The human gasped as she opened her eyes, wondering where that voice came from or what she felt a pulse course through her body!

'W-What was that? Who said that?' Luz thought as she looked around, finding no one but Belos in the room with her.

"Hold out your hands." The voice said to Luz again.

Feeling confused and desperate since it offered her help, Luz did as the voice said and held her hands out. A light suddenly consumed them as she gasped, gaining Belos' attention as he turned to see the light.

"What is this?" He asked as he held up a hand to cover his eyes.

The light soon died down and revealed the Luz was now holding two strange swords, shaped like keys, in her hands. They radiated magic as Luz and Belos gasped at the sight of them.

"W-Where did you get those?!" Belos demanded.

"I-I don't know but....they feel right. And I think I know what to do with them." Luz said as she raised her head, glaring at Belos. "I'm going to stop you and save my friends."

Luz rose to her feet held the two swords at the ready, held at her sides as she crouched into a fighting position. She didn't know where these swords came from or who that voice belonged to but Luz knew that this was what she needed to save her friends and she wasn't going to let it go to waste!