Idea #51: A Symbiotic Relationship

Information:

An experimental tool to "skip" the training needed to become abomination muck like Darius fails and Amity is permanently stuck as a small pile of much but she's unstable and unable to survive on her own. So, who else would come to the rescue other than Luz and allow Amity to live/survive inside of her body?

Inspiration:

Venom and Symbiotes, Marvel Comics

Pairing:

Luz X Amity

Oneshot for Inspiration:

Eda was calmly sleeping on the couch.

"Ah, such a nice peaceful moment." She heard footsteps approaching quickly, "At least it was."

The door was kicked open, and Luz ran in, carrying a bucket.

"EDA! WE HAVE A PROBLEM!" Luz said, slamming the bucket onto the table.

Eda looked at it and saw a bunch of purple goo.

"What, did you make an abomination?" Eda asked.

"No, Amity was trying to use one of her dad's experimental tools to try and skip the training needed to gain an abomination form and now she's stuck like this!" Luz said

Eda was surprised by all of this as she looked into the bucket, seeing a pair of black and gold eyes looking up at her as something floated inside of the bucket.

"Can I assume this is the item?" Eda asked, reaching inside and pulling out a strange looking bracelet. "It seems like Alador's tech."

Eda let out a long and tired sigh.

"Kids, what the hell were you thinking?" Eda asked, looking at Amity! "I went to school with darius, I was there when he learned how to do the Abomination form... he said that no one should ever do that! It is the most painful and dangerous thing you could ever do, and you thought you could skip that by using some untested equipment!?"

Amity couldn't reply at the moment so Luz replied for her.

"We get it Eda but can you do something!?" Luz said.

"I don't know, I don't have my magic, I've never had to deal with something like this!" Eda said, taking the bucket, "There could be a way to fix her, or there a chance we have to dump her down the sink!"

"Dump her down the sink?!" Luz screamed before yanking the bucket and holding it close. "THAT IS NOT AN OPTION! We are not dumping Amity down the sink!"

"Okay, okay, calm down!" Eda said, holding her hands up. "I'll see what I can do, why don't you go take her to her dad or something, see if the person that made the item can do something."

Amity bubbled in the bucket as some of them popped, allowing her words to be heard.

"NOT HIM!" Amity shouted, causing them to jump a bit.

"What do you mean not him!?" Eda asked, "Blight, you look like a Titan Damn smoothie! He could be the only one that could help!"

"I think it's more of Amity's mom she's worried about then her dad." Luz said to Eda.

Eda growled and rubbed her head. She doesn't remember her teenage years this aggravating.

"I swear, kid. I wish you would go to Lily about your problems sometimes." Eda muttered.

"Ms. Lilith is here?" Amity bubbled, confused.

"Yeah, she's upstairs in the bathroom." Eda said to the "pot of Blight."