Idea #42: INVASION!

Information:

Everything had become perfect, finally just perfect after three years of rebuilding and beginning a new after the death of Belos. The Coven system had been abolished, the Collector had learned the true meaning of life, and everyone's favorite human was back to stay for her college years. Things could never have been better.......until some strange portal opened in the city and something WORSE came to the Isles.

Inspiration:

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Krang/Utrom

Pairing:

Luz X Amity

Eda X Raine

Hunter X Willow

Boscha X Skara

Oneshot for Inspiration:

"Batata! I'm home!" Luz shouted as she entered her apartment.

The same one she moved into after being accepted into the University of Wild Magic some time ago.

"I'm in the kitchen!" Amity called out, letting her roommate/girlfriend know she was home.

Luz placed her bag near the door as she walked to the kitchen as Stringbean flew off her neck.

"So, how was school?" Amity asked, stirring a pot.

"Chaotic and fun. How was work?" Luz asked.

"Messy and productive." Amity said before sipping from the pot. "Perfect. Dinner is almost ready."

"And dessert?" Luz asked with a otter grin.

"That is a surprise." Amity said with a Cheshire grin.

"I love you so much!" Luz said, hugging Amity from behind and kissing her cheek.

Everything was just perfect in Luz's life and she hoped nothing would ruin it. Too bad for her, the universe just didn't work like that as above the town of Bonesborough, a large, unique pink portal opened. So large that it began to cast a shadow over the town as people began to look up to see it.

"What's that?" A random demon said.

"Mommy, look at that!" A young witch said, pointing to the sky.

"Wow." A Witch said as he pulled out his scroll and began recording it.

Soon enough, the portal stopped growing before moving upward as something big was coming out. Something round and shiny with multiple spiky points protruding from the ball. And one of it's most visible features is a huge purple eye-like shape in it's center that is very menacing looking, and is made to resemble a Cyclops.

It wasn't long before this caught the attention of very strong and certain individuals as they began contacting each other to look outside to see the large sphere in the sky!

"Come on, kid! Answer your scroll!" Eda said, trying to call Luz.

"It's Amity and Luz's dinner date night, isn't it?" Raine asked.

"This is an emergency! Their date can wait!" Eda shouted at her partner.

Just as Eda was about to get a person, the large eye suddenly changed into a strange, pink, and wrinkled face with yellow eyes and sharp teeth under a weird feeler covered mouth.

"Greetings, inhabitants of dimension 296-b. My name is Kraang Prime and I have come to this dimension to make an announcement." Kraang Prime said as everyone looked shocked at the screen. "As of this day, your world is now property of the Great Kraang Empire. Do not resist as resistance shall be met with annihilation!  Welcome to the Kraang Empire. Kraang Prime has spoken!"

The screen turned back into a giant eye as more portal began opening on the streets, marching was heard as strange robots beings with brain like aliens k their stomachs walked out with blasters.

"The ones know as the residents of dimension 296-b are to surrender to Kraang Prime's rule or face what is known as annihilation." A Kraang said, pointing its blaster at a witch. "Comply or die!"