Idea #55: Forbidden Venom

Information:

Everything was perfect in the world, but it all changed when a certain human came to Bonesborough and revealed everything she knew was a lie! Now with Belos dead and everyone seeing Luz as a god, she felt like nothing!.....That is until she stumbled upon something MARVELOUS, something that would make everything better for her once again.

Inspiration:

Mine and Mr.Hardcor3's collaborations, Forbidden Drink and Return of the Titans

Venom and Symbiotes, Marvel franchise

Spider-Man 2 PS5, 2023

Oneshot for Inspiration:

Luz flew on her staff towards Blight Manor as fast as she could, worried for her girlfriend and her family as a brand new threat had reared its ugly head. A threat that could destroy the demon realm AND Earth!

'Sweet Batata, please be okay!' Luz thought as she saw the mansion in the distance!

"Come on, Stringbean! Punch it!" Luz shouted as her palisman flashed blue and sped up faster!

So fast that Luz didn't bother trying to stop as she BUSTED through the front doors!

"AMITY!" Luz shouted, crashing into the wall but coming out unhurt! "Something happened! Something bad has happened!"

Luz ran through the mansion, searching for her girlfriend and her family before coming to a stop in the den!

'No!' Luz thought in shock.

"Luz, so glad you could join us." A person said, sending shivers down her spine and through her fur. "Would you like some tea? We were just catching up."

At the table was the entire Blight family, sitting in a chair or on the couch.

Alador was in a lazy boy recliner, Amity was on the couch between Edric and Emira, and......SHE was in another recliner as she sipped from a cup of tea! The tension in the room was high and only she was relaxed as everyone looked towards her in shock/fear.

"Odalia." Luz said slowly, glancing at her with wide eyes. "It's......"

"It's been a while, yes. It has. I just thought I would stop by and catch up with my loved ones." Odalia said, smiling "brightly" towards her EX-husband and her children. "I've been hearing great things and I just wanted to hear them in person."

"R-Really now?" Alador stuttered, gulping a bit.

"Why yes, after all its not everyday a mother hears that her children as doing amazing things. Especially after the whole Collector fiasco." Odalia said, looking at her tea cup. "Oh dear, I'm out."

Drawing a spell circle, dark purple with black cracks inside, Odalia coated the teapot in dark magic and made it float to refill her cup. She turned to her kids, who flinched when she looked at them, and offered the tea pot to them.

"N-No thanks." Emira said, shaking her head.

"I'm good." Edric said quickly.

"None for me." Amity said, glancing towards Luz.

'Luz, help.' Amity thought, her eyes pleading.

Seeing this, Luz stealed herself as she turns to Odalia.

"Odalia, why are you here? You know that-"

"I know, Luz. I know. I've caused a lot of trouble for a lot of people." Odalia said, putting her tea cup and saucer down on a table. "I can admit to myself that I am not a good person or a good mother. For nearly all my adult life, I only cared about myself and about what I could gain to further my success."

The witch stood up from her chair and walked to the fireplace, glancing into the flames as she put her hands behind her back.

"I have done so many heinous things in my life, things that I don't think I will ever be able to make amends for." Odalia said, shutting her eyes.

"Yeah......but I guess.....everyone at least deserves a chance to make up for what they've done." Luz said, not really believing her own words.

The Blights didn't either as they quickly and quietly got up from their seats, moving towards Luz.

"Yes, I know but I think......I think I have a way to make up for all I've done." Odalia said, smiling a bit as she glanced up at the "happy" past portrait of her "family." "I just need a little help to do so, and I think you are the one Luz. You see, I've found someone special. Someone extraordinary. Someone-"

"Odalia, stop." Luz said, shaking her head. "Just stop. I don't know what IT has been telling you but-"

"Do NOT use that word. She doesn't like it." Odalia said, frowning as she turned around. "She has shown me the truth, a way to fox everything I helped destroy by siding with the Collector. I just need your cooperation, Luz, so things will go as smoothly as possible."

"Like Luz would ever cooperate with you!" Amity said, glaring at her mother.

"Amity, let your girlfriend speak for herself." Odalia said, glancing at Amity for a moment before looking back to Luz. "Luz, please consider my offer. I am being honest, I WANT to help the world and I would like you to help me do it. Please"

Odalia held helped an out, offering it to Luz as her eyes showed nothing but honesty.

'She really wants to make up for all she did, but what she wants to use. It will only cause my destruction.' Luz thought, seeing an image of Belos/Phillip in Odalia's place for a second.

"Ms. Odalia.......we need to get that thing out-"

SLAM!

Everyone jumped as Luz pointed her staff at Odalia, seeing she had destroyed the frame of the fireplace with her bare hand.

"I said SHE hates that word. WE hate that word." Odalia said, pulling her fist back and taking a breath to calm down. "I wanted to do this right. To be peaceful and civilized but if you all refuse to listen, then we will have to take matters into our own hands."

"W-W-We?" Alador asked, confused by this.

"Yes, my former husband, WE." Odalia said as something began oozing from her body, a pitch black tar slowly covering her body. "We want to HELP the world."

"Oh my Titan." Emira said as she and Edric hugged each other.

"We want to FIX the mistakes we made." Odalia said as she grew, in side and bulk.

"Amity, run." Luz said, shifting into her hybrid form.  "Now."

"We will HEAL this world and Earth because we have the drive to do it. We have the strength. Because-" Odalia said as the tar consumed her face, reforming it into something MONSTROUS. "WE......are Venom."

(Odalia's She-Venom form is She-Venom by SamZacharyArts on DeviantArt)