Idea #18: Not So Innocent

Information:

Luz was happy with her friends on the Boiling Isles, a second family she made in a world she truly felt she belonged. Luz almost wished she never had to return to Earth but........a certain day reminded her that she HAD to go back. A day where Luz was far from the magic loving, human they all knew her as, a day where Luz becomes what her world made her to be, a freak. A freak the LOVED to PURGE.

Inspiration:

The Purge, movies and tv series.

Luz's Purge outfit:

A Neon cat/fox mask with a scar on the right cheek, a black long sleeve hoodie, dark red cargo pants, and combat boots. Underneath is a bullet proof vest, arm guard, and shin guards.

Luz's weapons:

Two hunting knives

A machete

Semi-automatic uzi

Semi-automatic uzi

Pairing:

Luz X Amity

Oneshot for Inspiration:

March 21, 2:45 pm.

Ever since the she woke up this morning, Luz had been rather off compared to other days. She was silent and she didn't have that same energy she had everyday, most people though it was just because today was THAT day but whenever someone brought it up, a smile came to Luz's face. A foreign smile that made them uneasy and wary of her.

'4 more hours, just 4 more hours.' Luz thought as she gazed up from her paper, looking at the clock. 'And then, I can show them "me."'

Luz didn't show it or already hide it enough but she LOVED this day every since she was ten. Going out and doing whatever you wanted, no consequences or worries, it was therapeutic and euphoric. It made Luz so happy to be alive, so happy to live in these United States.

DINGGGGGGGGGG!

Before anyone knew it, the final bell rang and the students began to gather their things to head home.

"That's it for today, class. Have a wonderful day and be safe this weekend. I hope to see you all next week." The teacher said but most of the class didn't hear him, especially Luz as she gathered her things the quickest and rushed out the door.

'4 more hours before it's time to PURGE.' Luz thought as she grinned, showing her teeth as a satanic glint came to her eyes.

She practically moved at lightning speed as she reached her locker, opening it, and putting her books away before rushing out of the school. Luz didn't see the looks her classmates were giving her and she didn't care, she had to prepare for the siren. She had to prepare to be "herself ."