Idea #27: Witch Doctor Octopus

Information:

Loyalty, standing by someone or something without doubt and without waver. For some, loyalty is reward, and for other, loyalty is cursed. Though, in those rare and nearly impossible instances, it can be both.

The Octo-Arms:

It was a metallic waist band with a red diamond in the center and 4 long, silver arms perturbing out of the back. Each arm having three metal fingers at the end and glowing red energy coursing through them.

Inspiration:

Marvel Comics, Dr. Octopus

Into the Spiderverse, Olivia Octavius

Pairing:
Kikimora X Eberwolf

Oneshot For Inspiration (aided by MrHardcor3):

Inside of the Emperor's Coven, Belos, the Golden Guard, and all the coven heads were present before a one way glass as they gazed into a testing room.

"Sir, are you sure this is safe?" Kikimora asked, nervous about this test of a new "magic tool."

"I am positive, Kikimora. Trust me, by the end of this test, it shall revolutionize the strength of the coven." Belos said to her, using an intercom. "I have made sure that nothing wrong should happen."

Standing in the middle of a testing room, Kikimora gulped nervously as she looked back at the tool she would be donning and testing.

It was a metallic waistband that would cover her stomach and entire back with a red diamond in the center. It had 4 long, silver arms perturbing out of the back, each one having three metal fingers at the end and glowing, red energy coursing through them.

"Now, all we need to do is turn it on." Belos said, flipping a switch.

The test began as the contraption came live and lowered itself to Kikimora, opening the waist band and closing around her stomach and waist before a metallic coil attached to her spine.

"You may feel a bit of pain." Belos warned before Kikimora felt a pinch in her back, yelping in pain! "Like that."

"O-Ouch!" Kikimora let out.

"Alright, everything is going smoothly." Belos said, looking over stability and sync readings on a console. "When this works, this will usher us into a new age."

Kikimora only nodded to this, still in pain from the pinch, as she began testing out the mechanical arms. She mentally instructed them to move and they did as she commanded.

"Functions seem to be stable, no lag time in response either." Kikimora said as she looked over the arms.

"Excellent. Now, let us perform a few tests to see the limit of the arms." Belos said before looking to his right hand man. "Golden Guard, create several golems inside of the room."

"Yes, Emperor Belos." Golden Guard said, raising his staff.

Inside of the testing room, Kikimora saw several golems form around her and look to her. They roared and charged at her with intent to injury.

"Kikimora, I believe you know what to do." Belos said to her.

"Of course." Kikimora said as she leaned forward, the metal arms prepared for combat.

She looked at one and one of the arms shot towards the golem, breaking it into multiple pieces.

Another two grabbed a golem and ripped it in half before retuning to block attacks form a third golem.

'Wow, it's feel so.....natural.' Kikimora thought as she knocked the golem, spinning one of the metal hands into a drill before destroying the third golem.

"All seems to be going well." Belos said.

"Yes, but for how long?" Darius asked as he rubbed his chin. "It maybe look strong but it must have at least one weakness."

"Well if it does, this test will help us find it so we can fix it." Lilith said to him.

"Thank you, Lilith." Belos aid to her, still watching the test.

Though, the test seemed to go wrong as one golem for lucky and punched Kikimora in the back, RIGHT at the metallic coil link.

An electric surge came from the arms, and electrocuted Kikimora.

"GAAAAAAAH!" Kikimora screamed as red electricity danced around her body, the coil sparking brightly as something happened to it.

The heat of the electricity was warming the metal and causing it to slowly sink into Kikimora's skin, FUSING with her spine!

"The current could kill her if it isn't stopped!" Hettie pleaded with Belos.

"I'm trying!" Belos said, working the keyboard to shut it down.

He managed to shut it off, letting Kikimora collapse to the ground, and they rushed to see if she was okay.
All of the coven heads surrounded her as the healing coven head looked her over, kneeling before Kikimora as Eberwolf sniffed her for signs of life.

"Is she.......you know?" Adrian asked bluntly.

"No, she's still breathing. That's a relief but something happened." Hettie said as she turned Kikimora's neck to them. "Look at her neck."

They looked, seeing the metal melted onto Kikimora. Before anyone could react to that, one of the arms launched out and grabbed Golden Guard by the mask!

"Aaah!" He screamed in surprise, pulling up into the air.

"You......You tried to kill me, didn't you?" Kikimora asked, opening her eyes and moving away from Hettie to glare up at him.

"N-N-No! I didn't! It was an accident!" Golden Guard said as he tried to pull away without losing his mask. "I gave the golems a small bit of intelligence to make the test more difficult, I had no control over what they would do."

"Liar." Kikimora said, ordering the metal claw to squeeze.

"Stop! He's not lying, we can attest to it!" Darius shouted at her. "Ask Eber, they can literally smell liars!"

Kikimora turned her gaze to Darius for a moment before turning to the Beast Keeping Coven head. The tentacles reached out and grabbed Eberwolf.

"YIP!" Eberwolf let out before being pulled into the air and held in front of Golden Guard.

"Sniff. But please explain HOW you can tell if he's lying." Kikimora said to the beast witch.

"Ruff ruff rufff rah. Ruff ruff ruff rah rah.(Witches give off a certain smell that clashed with their usual smell when they lie, like a foul or sweet odor depending on how well or how bad they do it.)" Eberwolf explain before drawing a spell circle in front of their nose, making it glow before sniffing Golden Guard.

Eberwolf didn't smell anything that indicated he was lying. Nothing sweet, nothing bitter, and nothing foul.

"Roooh.(He's telling the truth.)" Eberwolf said to Kikimora and everyone else.

"See? He is innocent. Now please, release them." Lilith said to Kikimora.

The small witch glared up to Lilith, hating how she was ordering her, but obliged and gently lowered them both before releasing them. Everyone let out a breath of relief as Kikimora turned to leave, using two mechanical arms for legs.

"Wait, Kikimora! You need to know-" Hettie said before she was cut off.

"I am well aware of what happened and I am fine." Kikimora said before looking to Belos. "If his majesty allows it, I would like to keep the harness on for some time. It still needs testing after all."

Belos gave a small nod, knowing with what just happened, the slightest thing could set her off.

"Very well, you may go and attend to your duties as normal." Belos said as Kikimora bowed to him and continued out.

After she left, Belos sent a telepathic message to Eberwolf concerning Kikimora.

'Eberwolf, keep an eye on Kikimora. Something about her has changed and I believe your skills can help decide if it's a good change or a bad change.' Belos thought.

The Beast Keeping Coven head gave a nod as they kept Kikimora within sight.