Idea #25: Broken Light

Information:

In an AU where Raine managed to steal the portal key back, Eda and then create a one way portal to get Luz home BY force. Meaning everyone, including Amity, had to say goodbye to Luz while she wanted to stay. And once she got back to Earth, she learns that her mother is happier with Vee as her daughter instead of Luz. This leads to Luz's heart, mind, and soul breaking beyond repair as she now had no place in EITHER world. So, she left Gravesfield and wandered for months before finding herself saved by a good hearted yet sadistic man, an underground fight manager. For years, Luz is trained and molded into an emotionless fighter that destroys any opponent, the taste of victory dulling the deep betrayal inside of her. Years go by until somehow, Eda returns to "bring her home" but soon discovers that the bright girl she once knew was now a broken monster. Can Eda save Luz or will she be another one of her destroyed victims?

Inspiration:

The Boxer by JH, Webtoons

Kengan Asura and Omega

Luz's age and appearance:

19 years old. Dull brown eyes, brown skin, long black hair kept in a pony tail, 6 ft 2in tall, and slim yet powerful muscle type (Maki from Fire Force).

Her clothes are a simply black tank top, dark red sweatpants with a black stripe down the sides, and black high tops.

Trained/Caretaker:

K (from The Boxer): an older man with a well defined body and pure white hair with a slightly receding hairline, thick white eyebrows, blue eyes and a wrinkled face.

Skills/Martial Arts:

Boxing, Sambo, Krav Maga, Lethwei, Taekwando, Karate, Judo, Savate, and Shoot Wrestling.

Awaken Ability:

The Fist Eye: a randomly inherited ability of incredible superhuman kinetic vision which allows the user to catch most things invisible to the naked eye or predict any and all attacks. While powerful, it's an exhausting ability and can lead to a loss of focus if overused.

Pairing:

Dead Lumity

Oneshot for Inspiration (Aided by MrHardcor3):

Luz struck a punching bag with all her strength, making the chain it was on rattle.

"Again." K said, standing to the side to watch Luz.

The woman nodded as she threw another punch, rattling the punching bag as the impacted BOOMED within the room.

"Remember, every strike should have the intent to destroy your opponent." K said to Luz with his arms crossed.

"Hmm." Luz hummed as she planted her foot, throwing a punch that TORE through the punching bag!

"Good, just like that." K said.

Luz nodded to him as she pulled her arm out, watching the sand fall on the ground with her dull eyes.

"That's enough for today, Luz. Head on home, your next match is tomorrow night and you'll need your rest for it." K said to Luz as he went to get something to clean up sand from the punching bag.

"Sure." Luz said as she turned to leave, heading to the locker room to change.

'Home... that's a funny word.' Luz thought.

Luz hadn't been home in a long time, having lost it all years ago and left to find a new place to call home but she never did. It was just a place to rest, eat, clean, and train on occasion.

She lost everything years ago, and she lost her ability to give a damn.

Now, after basically dropping out of school and giving up any dream, all Luz does these days is train and fight in underground matches. Sometimes........to the death.