Idea #26: Luz Butterfly Noceda

Information:

Growing up in a royal family is never easy but growing up in a royal family with a long line of magic users is even harder. So much responsibility is placed in one girl by her 14th birth and inheritance of the family magic wand. Now, in a whole new dimension, Luz must train in the magic of her own world and the Boiling Isles if she is going to become the queen that SHE wants to be, not the queen he'd mother wants her to be.

Crossover with:

Star vs the Forces of Evil

Luz's Family:

Moon Butterfly, Aunt

River Butterfly Johansson, Uncle

Star Butterfly, Cousin

Camila Noceda, Mother

Eclipsa Butterfly, Aunt

Meteora Butterfly: Cousin

Luz's cheek marks:

(Light Emblem, elemental symbol (updated) by LunarFeat21 on DeviantArt)

Luz's Wand Transformation:
Azura's Staff

Luz's Wand Transformation:Azura's Staff

Pairing:

Luz X Amity

Eda X Eclipsa

Oneshot for Inspiration:

It was a beautiful day on the Boiling Isles as the owl house was where it always has been, sitting peacefully outside of Bonesborough and "hidden" from the authorities. Nothing out of the ordinary until a strange tear appeared out of thin air and tour open to reveal a blue spiraling portal. Stepping out of the portal, a woman with caramel skin and brown hair stepped out in royal attire.

"Hurry along, Mija. We don't have time to waste." She said as a girl with similar skin and hair came out of the portal before it closed.

One her back, a staff with a large, blue, teardrop gem at the top.

"Wow, so this is where Auntie Eclipsa lives." She said, looking around.

"Yes, she's been living in this dimension ever since Moon had her released from the crystal. Now, she's living the life she wanted with Meteroa. A life free of judgement." The mother said before walking to the door of the owl house. "I also believe she has a wife you have yet to meet, until today Luz."

The younger girl, Luz, walked up behind her mother as she knocked on the door, waking some sort of demon in it before the door was swung open.

"Yellow?" A woman with wild orange hair and pale skin in a red dress, asked before recognizing the woman. "Camila! Hey! It's been a while."

"It certainly has, Eda but I'm afraid I'm not here to visit. I'm here to see cousin Eclipsa." Camila said with her hand up.

"My wife? Why?" Eda asked, curious.

"Because, its the time of age for my daughter and she will need a magic teacher to help her wield the family wand." Camila said as she moved aside to show Luz. "This is Luz, your niece."

"Hi, aunt Eda, it's a pleasure to meet you." Luz said with a smile and a wave.