Idea #23: Witch Magic & Human Magic

Information:

September 17th, 1763, the Day of Unity, a day that forever changed Earth. Witches and demons invaded with the intent of making humanity extinct with their unique power known as Magic. It seemed like humanity was finished until they developed their own magic, Grimoires, spell books that bond with humans and bestow a type of magic upon them! With this power, humanity was about to fight back from the brink of extinction! Now, during a time of peace with Earth divided between humanity and witches plus demons, is peace able to be kept or will another war for the planet rise?

Inspiration:

Black Clover, anime.

Fairy Tail, anime.

Luz Noceda's Age, Appearance, and Clothes:

Luz is 14 years old. She has hazel eyes, tan skin, and purplish-brown/brownish-purple long hair that's kept in a low pony tail. Her outfit is a long sleeve blue jacket with a cat ear hood, a black shirt underneath, grayish-blue jeans, and white flat shoes.

Luz's Grimoire Magic:

Painting Magic: A magic attribute that allows Luz to generate and manipulate paint to create anything the user imagines and to transform into any element, allowing her to counter most magic attributes.

Noceda Family:

Camila Noceda, mother.
Magic, Water Magic.

Veronica "Vee" Noceda, adopted sister.
Species, Basilisk demon.

Affiliation:

Humanity: Luz was born and raised as a human child but holds no ill will towards witch-kind or demon-kind. Not unless they give her a reason.

Home Town:

Gravesborough, Connecticut: A town that is one of the few fused cities where humans, witches, and demon live in peace(sometimes). It is also the capital of the fused world.

Pairing:

Luz Noceda and Amity Blight

Oneshot for Inspiration:

In the city of Gravesborough, the capital of a world of magic and demons, an alarm clock rang before it was quickly silence by a young Dominican-American female. She shot up in her bed and smiled wildly as she held her hand out, bringing a floating, multi-colored book to her side.

"Today is the day!" Luz said as she got out of bed and rushed to the bathroom to get ready.

What was today, you ask? It was the day of magic auditions for one of the best magic schools in the world, Hexside High School of Magic and Demonics. A place where witches, demons, and humans can harness their magic skill and become Magic Guardians. That had been Luz's dream ever since she was 5 and acquired her grimoire and nothing was going to stop her.

"Luz, breakfast!" Camila called from the den. "Don't forget to watch your sister!"

"I will, mom!" Luz said as she rushed out of the bathroom and ran to her sister's room.

Inside of another room, a green serpentine like creature was sleeping in a coil without a care before the door was kicked open!

"Wake up, Vee! Today's the day!" Luz screamed with cheer.

"Ugh, Luz do you have to scream so early?" The serpent like demon asked as she rose up.

"Yes I do because it's the only way to get you up! Now come on, mom has breakfast ready and then we're going to Hexside for auditions!" Luz said to her sister, adoptive sister but sister none the less.

"Luz, I already told you I don't need to audition. I'm a basilisk, everyone already knows what we can do." Vee said, slithering to Luz.

"Doesn't matter. I just want my best friend there to support me." Luz said as she pulled Vee by the shoulder as they headed downstairs. "And if you need some convincing, I could give you some-"

"No! Your painting magic always makes me feel bloated when I eat it." Vee said as they reached the kitchen. "Even if it does taste good."

"Okay, enough arguing, you two. Sit down and eat while your food is hot." Camila said to them from the stove.

Both young girls said down at the table and has a nice breakfast, enjoying their family time together before it was time for Luz to go.

"Bye, mom! Bye, Vee!" Luz said as she rushed out the door of her home.

"Bye, mija!" Camila said.

"Good luck, sis!" Vee said, helping to clear the table.

Luz didn't need luck, all she needed was her creative mind and her book of magic spells, her grimoire.

"Painting Magic: Silver Pegasus Wind!" Luz said as her grimoire opened, summoning a paint brush to her hand with liquid magic in the brush.

With a wave of her hand, Luz used her magic to create a silver Pegasus before her and jumped on it.

"NEIGH!!!!" It let out before flapping its winds, creating a large gust of wind as it began to fly!

"Hexside High School, here I come!" Luz said with glee as she rode her creation, her Mm smiling brightly at her potential future at Hexside.