47

I woke up slightly at the feeling of Draco lifting my upper body off of bed, having me sit up. I fluttered my eyes open, only for the dim light to burn them and my brain to feel like it was pounding out of my head. I let out a groan, lifting my hand to cover my eyes.

"Hey, princess." He said quickly, kissing my temple as he lifted my arms up over my head. He slipped my t-shirt on me, followed by his sweatshirt from last night.

I slowly opened my eyes to see him, my vision taking a moment to adjust. He was sitting on the edge of my bed, already dressed in his sweats, his hair sloppily pushed back out of his face.

"I'm gonna get going before your friends start coming back to the room. It's already 7:30, I don't know when they'll be back." He huffed, rubbing the side of my head gently. My eyes fluttered shut as I leaned into his palm. My face crinkled at the throbbing in my head.

"Draco, don't go." I mumbled in my groggy voice, feeling the sadness washing over me quickly. "I want to stay with you." I huffed.

"I know, love." He said, barely above a whisper. His fingers started rubbing the side of my head, relieving some of the headache I felt. "I'm sorry." He said softly.

He gently leaned over, leaving a warm kiss on my cheek. He stood up from my bed and grabbed his wand from my bedside table. He made his way over to Maggie's bed across the room, lightly messing up the sheets so she'd assume he had slept there.

"I'll see you around, Jules." He said with a painful smile, opening the door to exit the dorm. When the door clicked shut, I let myself fall back on the bed. I leaned over and picked my pajama shorts off of the floor beside me, slipping them on as I laid on my back.

I pulled the hood of the sweatshirt up over my head, letting the scent of Draco and the comfort take over. I was in for it. Giving in to my slightly intoxicated desires last night was most likely going to come back and haunt me. I would probably never be able to let him go, now. I picked up my pillow and put it over my face.

I heard the door unlock, signaling that my friends had returned. I slowly removed the pillow from my face to take a look. I started giggling weakly at the sight of them. I don't know what I looked like, but it couldn't have been like that.

"Not sure I want to do that ever again." Maggie huffed, throwing herself down on her already messy bed.

"You guys want to get breakfast?" Aria asked, obviously feeling better than the rest of us. Dani nodded her head lightly as she sat on her bed with her eyes half shut.

"Just give us about half an hour." She said.

Their eyes all made their way over to me.

"Man, you look dreadful." Aria huffed, a concerned look on her face.

"I haven't seen myself." I grumbled lightly, a weak smile forming on my lips. I slowly stood up from the bed, feeling the weakness of last nights events in my knees. I began walking across the room, trying to get to the bathroom.

I took a look at myself in the mirror, seeing that my under eyes were slightly bruised. I couldn't tell if it was from lack of sleep or some left over damage that slowly formed after Draco had fixed my already messed up face. Probably a mix of both.

I huffed at the sight, picking up my toothbrush to brush my teeth. I ran a hairbrush through my knotted hair and walked back out into the room. I sat on the edge of my bed and looked at the others.

"So, how was your night?" I asked them all, chuckling slightly.

"Well, after you almost rocked Parkinson, nothing else ever got that exciting. It got boring quickly. You were the life of the party." Dani laughed, maybe even a little too hard. The others joined her.