79

*Mature Content Warning*

Draco lips sloppily sucked on the delicate skin of my neck as I leaned back into the mirror on the wall, his body resting in between my legs. Our clothed lower bodies were pushed up against each other, causing the tension in the room to grow greatly as I could feel the large bulge in his trousers.

My fingers slowly undid the buttons of his dress shirt, trying their best to keep themselves busy as he did all of the work. His mouth took a quick break to help me remove it in one swift motion. He placed his lips right back where they previously were, picking up right where he left off.

"Draco," I moaned at the feeling he was giving me. He always knew how to please me perfectly. My hands moved to the back of his head, my fingers running through his hair lazily. "That feels so good." I huffed, the buzzing sensation my body felt from all the alcohol making the experience feel a million times better.

"I love you so much," I moaned, enjoying the feeling pulsing through my veins. He didn't answer me as he kept his focus on pleasing me, his lips moving down to my exposed chest.

He slipped the shoulders of my dress down, letting them fall down my biceps to my elbows and expose my chest completely. He groaned as my breasts bounced out of the top of the fabric, falling right in front of his face.

[a/n: there's been confusion about the Dark Mark, she's in a long sleeve dress and he only pulled the shoulders of the dress down so her forearms are still covered y'all, he can't see it lol. anyway, ROLL THE FILM🎥 ]

He wasted no time to move his mouth across my large breasts, sucking on the skin and leaving a trail of love bites as he did. He took one of my nipples into his mouth aggressively, sucking on the skin harshly.

He reached one of his hands up to grasp my neck, pushing me against the mirror harshly. I let out a loud moan as he took complete control of my body, not letting me do anything for myself. His tongue flicked against my sensitive skin, sending shivers down my arms and legs.

My hands dug into the back of his head deeper, pushing his head against me farther. He took as much of my breast into his mouth as he could, sucking on it with more force.

I ground my hips against his once, trying to build friction between our private spots between my legs. He must have enjoyed the feeling, dropping my breast from his mouth to look down at my hips as they did their work.

He let out a stifled moan and he pushed his hard member against me further, building the tension even more. He threw his head back as my hips continued to move up and down slowly, rubbing against him roughly.

He moved one of his veiny hands to my thigh, squeezing it tightly to hold himself steady. The grasp of his hand caused his muscles in his arm to flex and tense up. I moaned at the sight, wishing for his fingers to be inside of me already. His rings pushed into my warm skin, bringing a cold sensation with them instantly.

I was completely smitten by the sight of him right now. He was the hottest guy I had ever come to know. I couldn't comprehend how I had gotten so lucky to be with someone so attractive, even if I knew how attractive I was myself.

I grabbed Draco's face in both of my hands, forcing him to look up at me as our hips rocked back and forth on the counter. Shaking breaths were leaving our slightly parted lips as we looked at each other. The eye contact with him was enough to make my heart stop dead in its track.

"You're so hot." I started giving him words of affirmation in a gentle voice, "No one is ever going to be better than you, love." I moaned, pulling him closer to me. Our shaky breaths were colliding together as our foreheads were pressed against each other now.