86

Draco's face was buried in my neck as I sat on the cold bathroom counter top. My fingers gripped on to his hair as he continued working on me aggressively. Our groans echoed through the large room, the only sound heard in the empty manor.

This had been going on for hours. When Draco said he'd cover most locations in my manor... he wasn't kidding. Bed, shower, counter tops, different positions and new things. I wasn't even sure what round we were on anymore, or how Draco was still going.

"I'm almost done, pretty girl." He grunted into my ear. I moved my head to the side, giving him more access to me as he left soft kisses on my skin. This was heaven for me.

He is so good at everything he does.

Draco's pace picked up, letting me know that he was almost finished pleasuring the two of us. I felt my high coming on, too. My panting started picking up as I let myself go completely, fully under his control the entire night. Draco soon joined me, holding on to my body tightly as he relaxed.

Draco pulled out before he gave me a sweet kiss on top of my head, holding it between both of his hands. A weak and tired smile pulled at my lips as I leaned back against the mirror behind me and let my eyes close. He picked up a towel from the closet and cleaned himself off before he started doing the same to me.

"I don't think I'll ever get tired of that," he chuckled, looking up at me through his lashes as he pulled on a pair of boxers. I chuckled with him, my body too tired to actually respond.

"Draco," I said seriously after a few minutes, my eyes still shut as I laid back against the mirror. I felt him pulling my panties up on my legs, lifting my body slightly so he could fully cover me.

"What, love?" He rasped, his voice tired from the long night we have had. I fluttered my tired eyes open, looking into his silver ones that were just in front of me.

"I don't think I can walk." I whispered, giggling softly as I saw his face turned up into a smirk. "No, seriously. My legs are quite literally quivering." I placed my hands on them, feeling so delicate after his work on me tonight.

"Yeah, I am pretty good." He teased, leaving me on the counter to pull on some pajama pants that laid in the center of the room.

"Yes.. actually. You are." I informed him. I was utterly confused by it, too. "Are you sure you lost your virginity to me?" I blurted out to him seriously, a scrunched up look on my face.

Draco walked towards me holding his over sized t-shirt in his hand. He looked at me like I had three heads, scoffing in the process.

"Are you joking?" He asked me, pulling the large shirt over my head. He stood between my legs for a minute with a playful smile on his lips. His confused eyes were searching mine, trying to get answers. "Seriously. Are you joking?" He asked again as he stared at me.

I shrugged my shoulders, still waiting for him to give me a proper answer to the question. I felt so stupid asking questions like this, but I was just curious.

"I just don't believe you've never done any of this before. It's that good. I'm not joking." I looked into his eyes seriously. He laughed at me, not believing the question at hand.

"Who in Merlin's name would I have done anything with? You think I lied to you or something?" He laughed at me some more. I felt an embarrassed smile start pulling at the corners of my mouth as I tried to fight it off.

"I don't know!" I giggled, looking around the room to avoid eye contact with him. I could feel the blush rushing to my cheeks. "You'd give me womanizer vibes. You're seriously a heart throb at school. All the girls have always talked about you. How are you that good if you've never actually done anything with anyone and gotten the experience you seem to have?" I ranted, my thoughts just leaving my mouth as they formed.