114

Spells flew through the air as the castle was falling apart as we knew it. Draco and I didn't have a clue what we were doing or where we would go. We threw spells at students left and right, trying our best to keep up with the other death eaters.

Although Draco and I were on the bad side, neither of us had the heart to throw any killing curses like our colleagues did. Blaise stood at our side, battling like he was a death eater himself.

Just like he had promised when he found out about mine and Draco's death eater status, he'd do anything we needed him to do.

I deflected a spell quickly before I went to throw one  back myself. My heart skipped a beat or two as I saw their face, making me drop my wand slightly.

"Aria-" I huffed as I rushed towards her. She accepted my embrace quickly, hugging me tightly. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you what I was. I was so scared of how it would make you feel. I'm sorry for our fight. I love you so much." I told her softly, as I let my eyes close. "Where are the others?" I asked.

"I lost them. I have no idea. I'm sorry for- for throwing that spell, I didn't know it was you." She said breathlessly as she wouldn't let go of me. Blaise ripped us apart, pulling her into his own arms instead. I couldn't blame him for it, I had been acting that way with Draco all night, trying to show how much I loved him before it was too late to do it at all.

"Where have you been?!" He shouted at her, worry plastered across his face. I was pulled harshly by the arm when I realized that Draco had gotten me out of the way of a spell. He angrily threw one back at the 5th year student, causing them to roll and thrash on the ground from pain.

"Enough chit chat! We have things to do!" Draco hissed at all of us. "We need to find the Dark Lord before we get in trouble," he rushed out as he grabbed my hand. I hesitated for a moment before I nodded my head.

"Where do you think our parents are?" I asked worriedly as he pulled me towards a hallway. He didn't answer my question, keeping me behind him and throwing curses left and right to keep people from attacking us. "Draco, we don't even know where the Dark Lord is!" I shouted, pulling my hand out of his grasp to get him to stop.

He turned to look at me in disbelief, not understanding why I was doing this right now.

"We don't have time to fight, Jules. Come on!" He insisted, grabbing my hand again. He tried walking away, but I pulled it from his grasp.

"I'm not going anywhere until I find my mother and father!" I snapped back. Draco grew annoyed as he continued deflecting spells that were being thrown at both of us.

"We will later! I want you safe!" He screamed at me. I shook my head before I glanced at Blaise and Aria next to me. Draco attempted to grab my hand again, but I turned in the opposite direction and took off in a sprint, heading right back into the line of fire. "Juliet!" He shouted, taking off after me.

I ducked and slid between people, throwing a few spells and curses every so often to keep myself alive. I glanced over my shoulder and noticed that I had lost Draco. I felt horrible for what I was doing, but I didn't want to return to the Dark Lord's side without them.

Draco was going to be furious with me, but I didn't care. He could scold me for what I was doing later, letting me know how stupid and reckless he thought I was. I would let him scream at me until he was blue in the face, when I know my mother and father are safe.

I turned down a hallway and spotted a group fighting at the end of it. I knew that I needed to get through this hallway, but I wasn't sure how I'd get through without joining the fight.

There's only one way.

I took off at a sprint, stunning a few of the opposing students with a few spells. They were my age, but they were below my level when it came to wizarding. I attempted to throw another spell, but one of them threw one just a second quicker.