103

I scooted off of the bed and walked into the bathroom, leaving Draco behind where he laid. I turned the water on to let it warm up before I walked back out to the bedroom.

"Baby, wake up." I mumbled groggily as I shook his bare shoulder. He barely budged as I tried my best to move him. "Draco," I said a little louder, causing him to groan.

I glanced at the clock and saw that it was already late in the afternoon. So much for Christmas morning, I suppose. I climbed into the bed and rolled Draco over on to his back.

"What?" He mumbled. I pushed his messy hair back and moved my fingers down the side of his face.

"Merry Christmas," I said softly as I traced my fingers along his jaw. A small smile tugged at his lips as he heard my words. He opened his arms up and rolled on top of me, hugging me in the process.

"Good morning, sunshine." He said in a surprisingly cheery voice. "And Merry Christmas." He added on as he squinted his eyes to adjust to the light coming through the large windows.

"The shower's running, come on," I told him as I tried to wiggle myself free.

"Ahhh, can't wait to see me naked, can you?" He asked as he threw me a wink. I giggled once as I tried to free myself again.

"Are you mad at me?" I finally addressed the elephant in the room while I avoided eye contact with him. He picked my chin up with his fingers and looked me in the eyes with a serious face.

"A little, but I wish to let it go. Let's not talk about it anymore." He said sternly in a hushed voice. I nodded once as I finally mustered up the strength to push him off of me.

"Please come take a shower with me. I want to watch you open your gifts up and I'm starving." I told him. He finally leaned up off of the bed and placed his feet on the floor. I jumped down as well, following him into the bathroom.

I started brushing my teeth, mimicking the motions that Draco did beside me as he did the same thing. He slipped his underwear off and sat down inside the shower on the seat, laying his head back against the wall and letting his eyes fall shut again.

I took off my pajamas before I stepped inside as well.  I let the hot water hit my back while I rubbed my face to try and get the feeling in my brain to go away.

"Sit with me," Draco mumbled in front of me, causing me to move my gaze and look at him. He kept his eyes shut as he held a smug smile on his pink lips. His hands were extended outwards, waiting for me to accept his invitation and join him.

I tilted my head to the side as I looked at him and felt a smirk cross my lips. He opened his eyes slowly when I never joined him and grabbed ahold of my waist quickly, pulling me towards him and making me straddle his lap.

"You still want that breakfast?" He asked me as he laid his head back and closed his eyes again. I started leaving kisses on his exposed neck, ignoring him like he tended to do to me. "Mmm, I'll take that as a yes?" He chuckled as he rotated his head in different directions for me to continue. 

"I love you." I whispered against his neck, causing him to shiver despite the warm and steamy air surrounding us. He grabbed the hair on the back of my head into his fist and held me in place as he let out a hum.

Draco wrapped his arms around my torso and stood up off of the bench, placing me on my feet under the water. He ran shampoo and conditioner through his hair quickly before he did the same thing to my own head. The smell of his spearmint shampoo mixed with my coconut one, creating an interesting combination of aromas.

"I'm still really sorry for ruining our trip." I told Draco as he rubbed a bar of soap on both of my arms. He let out a sigh before he placed it down on a small shelf.