54

I was laid on my bed softly before I heard my drawers being pulled in and out.

"Merlin, you're a mess." I heard him gripe as my drawers slammed shut, the loud noise echoing in my head. "Can you shower yourself?" He asked me. I kept my eyes shut and didn't respond to him, ready to sleep at any second.

"Whatever, I'll just do it for you." He picked me up into his arms again and walked across the room. I laid my head against him again, enjoying his touch. He gently sat me on a floor and I could hear the water in the shower start running, meaning we must have made it to the bathroom

"This top is expensive isn't it?" He asked me before reaching behind my back to undo the corset I had on. I nodded my head softly in response, keeping my eyes shut.

He let out an annoyed groan, that not being the answer he wanted. "Do you have a bra under it?" I shook my head at the stupid question.

"It is a bra, you moron." I mumbled softly. I heard him chuckle lightly.

"Well, I don't really want to see you naked, so we're at a stand still here. I don't know what to do." He sighed.

"Just take my top off, I don't care. You've seen my boobs before, I won't tell anyone." I muttered as I leaned my head back against the wall behind me. Draco didn't move or say anything for a moment.

He gently lifted me off of the wall, resting me against his chest for a second so I didn't fall forward. He slowly started undoing the laces with his arms around my back, trying his best to figure out how it was tied. When he had loosened it enough, I lifted my arms above my head and let him slip it off of me.

He put his hands under my armpits and lifted me to my feet gently, he unzipped my skirt and pulled it off of me, leaving me in my underwear. He never took them off, trying let me keep some of my dignity. I leaned forward, letting my body fall against his.

He led me to the shower, and sat me on the floor under the water. He started scrubbing my upper chest and face. "Who wears glitter like this?" He complained, trying his best to remove my body glitter.

"Isn't it hot?" I smirked, trying to get a rise out of him. He chuckled slightly at my words, never answering the question.

He started washing my hair next. I figured he was almost done by now. I was starting to get tired.

"That feels so good." I grumbled as his hands massaged my scalp. I don't think I had opened my eyes the entire time I was in the dorm room. I wondered if it was even physically possible to do.

Draco let out a single laugh, "Just don't be telling people I did this to you. If they ask, you did it yourself." I nodded my head in agreement. It was silent for a moment while Draco finished cleaning me off.

"I've missed you." I admitted. What the fuck am I saying..?

"You're drunk." He told me, not saying anything else.

You're right.

"I've thought about you all night, since I saw you on the dance floor." I admitted again. I'm never drinking again after this. I am setting myself up for failure.

"That why you were blowing me kisses?" He chuckled, his hands gently wiping face wash across my messy face. I nodded my head 'yes'.

"You looked hot" I mumbled.

"No, you looked hot. I just looked naturally attractive like I always do." He sighed as he leaned over and turned the water off. Goosebumps instantly covered my body at the loss of heat. He opened the linen closet and grabbed a clean towel.