VARSITY BOYS SERIES 3: BREAKING THROUGH THE CLOUDS

Kit Harvey Alcantara, a third-year Film Major student at the university, encountered Raiden Venzon Sarmiento, the domineering, bossy, and dangerously gorgeous architecture student and team captain of the university soccer team, by chance and unexpectedly. They will learn something along the journey that will affect all they believe in life, especially in the thing they call love, as they strive to walk across from one other.

Was it purely by chance...or fate? Is it possible that the sweltering emotions they're experiencing inside of them will be enough to break through the huge clouds above them and reach the sky they both wanted?

-

Archer Ellis

Hello guy. First of all, I want to tank all of you for reading and supporting Eli and Keano story and as well as Ryu and Jasper story (VBS#1: The Sparks of Our Star). I appreciate you all. I hope, na makasama rin kayo sa journey nina Kit at Rave as they tried to reach the heaves above! Please, give some comments and votes for the story. Sobra po akong natutuwa kapag nakakabasa ko ng comments and sinisipag ako magsulat tsaka pa help to promote din ng story it's a big help and will be highly appreciated. That's all. Thank you and good bless.

PS. Huwag niyo ibash if ma-realized niyo na magkakamukha silang lagi nalang galing ibang bansa HAHAHAHAHHA ngayon ko lang rin napansin, anyways diko na maiba ang setting and plot so be it.

God bless and enjoy reading, everyone! <333