97|Bye Bye, King of Hell

"Can't see jack," Dean grumbled as we made our way through a stairwell.

Suddenly, there was a blinding light, and when it faded Cass had vanished.

"Cass?!" I shouted, looking around for the angel.

"Guys," Sam said.

Dean and I both turned, following his gaze to where Samuel and Stephan were standing next to a blood sigil.

"You sold us out?" I growled as three demons appeared behind us to restrain us. "Damn you, Stephan."

"Yes. And I have to say, best purchase I've made since Dick Cheney," a British accent met our ears.

"Hiya, Crowley," Dean glared. "How's tricks?"

"Above your pay grade. Been working. Big things. Alas, you'll be too dead to participate."

"Really?" I arched an eyebrow.

"Shame I have to do away with you three," Crowley sighed. "Rather enjoyed your indentured servitude."

The demon extras threw us into three separate cells.

"Guys?!" Dean yelled from his.

"Yeah?" Sam called back.

From where their voices carried from, it sounded like they were to my right, with Dean closer to me than Sam was.

"I'm standing in pee."

I cringed as Sam told Dean to consider himself lucky.

"Yikes, that sucks," Dean muttered. "What about you, Ellie Bear? How you holding up?"

It took me a minute to answer, because at that moment I had become violently ill and began throwing up in the corner of the cell.

"I... Let me get back to you on that," I informed him.

I was vaguely aware of Dean talking to Samuel, but I couldn't focus on anything as I continued to throw up.

"I'll tell you who I am," Dean growled in response to whatever Samuel had just said. "I'm the guy you never wanna see again. Cause I'll make it out of here, trust me. And the next time you see me, I'll be there to kill you."

"Don't think there's gonna be a next time," Samuel replied.

"Whatever gets you through the night."

Two of the demons from before dragged Dean away. A few minutes later, I heard them come back for Sam.

"What did you do to my brother?"

"Oh, you'll find out. You're about to join him."

I waited for the sound of Sam getting dragged off, too. But it never came. Instead, my door was opened and Sam stood there, mouth bloody with more blood dripping down his arm.

"What did you-" I began.

"Come on, we gotta find Dean."

He took off in the direction we'd heard Dean get dragged, and I paused as I followed him to look into his cell. The demons were there, caught in a devil's trap drawn in what looked like Sam's blood. I shuddered, but kept moving in the direction he'd disappeared in.

"Dean?!" Sam called out.

"Let me go, son of a bitch!" we heard Dean yell.

"Dean!" I yelled.

We entered the room Dean was in just in time to save him from getting eaten by a couple of ghouls. Sam used a metal bar from the wall to impale them.

"Guys? How did you-"