115|Humpty Dumpty Puts Himself Together Again

Back at the Impala, the young woman- Robin- was leaning against the outside as I approached.

"I remember who I am," I told her. "Everything I did this past year. And I remember you."

A crossroads demon was holding Robin hostage in a bar, a knife against her neck. I approached holding a gun.

"Walk away or the girl dies," the demon threatened.

I shot Robin in the stomach, killing her. The demon stared at me in shock.

"There goes your leverage," I smirked, shooting the demon.

Robin looked down at herself as a pool of blood seeped through her shirt on her stomach.

"Didn't I tell you to turn back, that you wouldn't like what you found?" she asked sadly.

"I'm sorry," I apologized. "I'm so sorry."

"Not as sorry as you're going to be."

With that, she simply vanished.

Third Person POV

Dean was still stationed at Sam's bedside, whiskey in hand. 

"Look what the cat dragged in."

Dean looked up to see Balthazar and Bobby, and stood from his spot.

"Well, at least you mudfish finally got the angel proofing right," Balthazar scoffed, then pointed at Sam. "How's Sleeping Beauty? You didn't steal any kisses, I trust?"

"What the hell took you so long?" Dean demanded.

He walked up close to Balthazar.

"Honestly? I was having second thoughts."

"About?"

"About whether to help you. I was thinking maybe... Maybe I should rip out your sticky bits instead."

"And what did you decide?" Bobby growled from behind Dean.

"Well," he handed Dean a piece of paper. "Cass and Crowley are there. That's where the show gets started."

Dean opened the paper and showed Bobby. It had an address in Bootback, Kansas.

"Alright, well, give us a minute to pack up and then zap us there."

"Oh, no, no, no, no. I don't think so."

"Balthazar."

"I'm betraying a friend here. A very powerful friend. We all are. So I think I've stuck my neck out far enough already. Good luck."

He vanished.

Cass sat in Crowley's lab, the demon king walking in with a jar of blood.

"Your Purgatory power-shake, Monsieur," Crowley said, handing it to Cass. "Half monster, half virgin."

"Thank you," the angel replied.

"You seem even more constipated than usual. Maybe get you some Colonblow?"

"I'm renegotiating our terms."

"Is that so? What terms do you propose?"

"You get nothing," Castiel glared at the demon. "Not one single soul."

"Can't help but notice, seems a bit unfairly weighted."

Castiel didn't respond and Crowley scoffed.

"Castiel. You wouldn't dare. I brought you this deal."