105|Phoenix Ashes

Ellie's POV

The alternate timeline had really happened, it had just been erased when Balthazar re-sank the Titanic. However, Castiel made sure Sam, Dean and I all still remembered it so we could who Fate really is. We all agreed to keep our mouths shut and not tell Bobby about what happened.

"Remember when I said I wanted a normal pregnancy for once?" I asked Dean a couple days later.

"Yeah?"

"Well, since I told you, we've been thrown into two different alternate realities where my pregnancy has been taken away. That's not normal."

"Well, yeah," he chuckled. "But when is anything in our lives ever normal? I'm just glad he's still healthy and growing correctly after everything."

"Yeah," I smiled, looking down and running my hands over my bump. "Little man's going to be big and strong like his daddy."

"Speaking of, what names have you come up with so far?"

"Well, I still like James Alexander. But I also thought about Tristan Ross," I shrugged. "Why? Do you have a suggestion for what to name our son?"

Dean narrowed his eyes, thinking about it.

"What about Zeppelin Bram?"

"Zeppelin Bram?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah."

"Dean?"

"Yeah?"

"Say the name again."

"What? Why?"

"Just do it."

"Zeppelin Bram."

I grinned, holding a hand out to him.

"Come here. You need to feel this."

Hesitantly, he came over to me, and I grabbed his hand, putting it on my stomach.

"Zeppelin Bram," I said the name.

Dean's eyes widened as the baby kicked against his hand.

"Zeppelin?" he asked hesitantly.

The baby kicked again.

"I think someone likes it," I grinned.

"Oh, good," Dean grinned, leaning in and kissing me.

Sam, Dean, and Bobby found out from the hidden library at the Campbell compound that ashes of a Phoenix would burn the mother. And then Dean came across Samuel Colt's journal and learned that he killed a Phoenix in Sunrise, Wyoming on March 5, 1861. So, we called Cass and he agreed to send Sam and Dean back, but only for 24 hours, because if he waited any longer, there was a chance he might not able to pull them back.

"Well, then we better get you a watch," Dean said, coming back in with several large bags.

"What the hell's all that?" Bobby asked.

"We are going native," Dean grinned. "Got to blend in."

He handed one of the bags, which had 'Wally's Western World' written on the side, to Sam.

"Uh, no, thanks. I'm fine," Sam shook his head, trying to hand the bag back.

"Sam," Dean glared.

"Dean, I can- I can wear this," Sam gestured to his current outfit.

"And look like a spaceman?"

"Look, just because you're obsessed with all that Wild West stuff-"

"No, I'm not."