Chapter 37

A/N- Hello! Next chapter is here, and it kicks off with a Jason POV, been a few chapters since we last dealt with him, time to see what's going on with him now. Don't worry, we'll catch up with Brodie and Bella as well, lets hope that Bella is ok, baby Tommy too. And with how the last chapter finished, could we be about to see Brodie and Bella get back together? Will she have him back? Also, please share this story to people who may be interested in reading it, I'm currently at 750 reads, the other week the number really soared, this week now so much and I'd really love for it to do well! It would be awesome if it could reach 1k reads, maybe even do as well as my other stories, eventually.. I know, patience, haha! Anyway, enjoy and I'll be back soon with the next chapter! 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 37

Jason's POV

I throw my phone into a bunch of flowers that are in a wooded area that I've been staying in since I was arrested. I've been living rough since I was released. Figured I couldn't go back to Tori's, and I don't have any money to get back home either. The stupid members of public aren't that generous to me, I'm lucky if I get enough for a couple of cans of beer and something food wise.

I'm so frustrated right now, which is why I've thrown my phone. I can't get a hold of Mick to give me a fix. I know I can't pay for it, but I'm sure I could have come to some arrangement. But he's not answering his phone, in fact, it sounds like it's off altogether. I'm basically clean now, I haven't touched a drug in too long, but the addiction is still there, the urge to get some back into my system is so strong. I need it now more than ever. I tried again to get Alicia back. This time I was wondering around town, trying to figure out what to do and I saw her, for the first time in days, a week or so, I saw her. I watched from afar as she walked into a shop in the town centre. And she stayed, it wasn't just a case of going in to get a drink or a pack of chocolate buttons or something. She stayed. She works there.

I also noticed that she looks ready to drop. I don't know exactly how far into the pregnancy she is, but she looked like she's due the little bastard any day now.

I really tried. I was so patient. I was biding my time as to get her when she least was expecting it. And then when she came out of the shop with a small stack of papers, I quickly turned away. I knew she couldn't recognise me properly because I haven't been able to shave or look after myself hygienically for a week now. But I made the mistake of thinking it'll just take her two seconds to put the papers down and go back inside. Instead I turned back to watch her and there she was, watching me. She saw me. She must have thought it was a bit strange for someone to be standing where I was. Perhaps I did look suspicious. But I was so close to being able to grab her, talk some sense into her. I was close to getting her back. Brodie has brainwashed her into believing that I'm no good for her, but what does he know? I've spent the last 4 years loving her, looking after her. I'm the best thing she has.

I knew that she had seen me, I knew that I was breaking my conditions of not being allowed near her. The chances of the police being called were high, even I knew that. The look on her face kinda said it all too. So I got out of there, well, sort of. I stuck around but stayed out of sight.

I watched Brodie and that other idiot copper arrive and talk to Alicia and the other girl. Then I watched as the idiot copper began a little search, obviously he was looking for me. I moved around to avoid being seen, hid in shop entrances, watching as he would walk past and have a brief look inside without noticing me. Then I would be by photo-booths, the ones that took your passport or driving licence photo. But I was careful to avoid going upstairs, those areas are visible, and the copper looked up quite often. Thankfully the area was pretty busy so I was able to be inconspicuous with the public too. That went on for a few minutes. He even went outside and had a quick look up and down the high-street. Come on, I think the guy needs Specsavers. How the hell did he not see me even though he was so close to me? Eventually he went back to Brodie, Alicia and the other girl and I knew then that my chance of getting Alicia back was not good today, so I left and came back to the wooded area where I've been staying the last few days.