Forty Seven - Session Two

You have no idea. No idea what I've been dealing with. And then to see you all acting so fucking normal. It's sickening. Doesn't seem like any of you are having a hard time at all. Or did I miss the part where you've all been miserable?

*

Bakugo dropped his bag on top of one of the boxes that he'd moved from his second year dorm to his new room the weekend before. He glanced around the space. Everything was the same, the layout, the furniture, the colour of the walls, except the room was slightly larger, the bed a double and he had his own bathroom, something he'd been looking forward to since they first moved into the dorms.

Some of his class had already unpacked over the weekend, and some, like him, were leaving it to the evening of their first day. Bakugo looked over each of his boxes, trying to decided what he wanted to unpack first but nothing interested him. He thought he should at least drop his toothbrush in his bathroom and throw his bedding on before he went to sleep that night.

He slipped his toiletries bag from his duffle, unzipping the pouch as he entered his new bathroom for the first time. It was very simple and a little squished, but it was his. There was a sink immediately to the right of the door with a mirror that opened up to be a medicine cabinet, and a toilet and shower on the wall opposite the door. A towel rack hung on the wall adjacent to the shower.

He opened the medicine cabinet, filling it with the few things he used. His toothbrush and toothpaste, floss, a small bottle of mouthwash, his deodorant, cologne and a half empty tub of hair gel. Plus the mountain of supplements he took daily.

His fingers lingered on the last bottle in his toiletries pouch before he pulled it out too. A small orange bottle filled with thirty white prescription sleeping pills. He jiggled the bottle in his hand a few times, reading the instructions and warnings printed on the label. Kazuko had prescribed them to him after his first session but he hadn't used them. Yet. As shit as he was sleeping, he didn't like the idea of relying on medication. He tucked the bottle behind his cologne to keep it out of site.

After he'd stocked his bathroom with towels, he pulled new, clean bedding that he brought from home, shaking it out violently before he made his bed. The fitted sheet untucked itself every time he tried to adjust it at the corners, and he was getting dangerously close to incinerating it. Eventually, it tucked into place before he threw the rest of the bedding together.

Bakugo flopped onto his mattress, puffed and annoyed from the whole ordeal. He slid his phone out from his pocket, scrolling through notifications he didn't care to answer before he opened, closed and re-opened the same apps over and over again. He sighed as his thumb hovered over the photos icon on his home screen.

Don't do it.

He swiped to the next screen of apps, looking for anything else to occupy his attention before he swiped back. He opened photos, immediately closing it again.

You're just torturing yourself.

Bakugo locked his phone, dropping it to the side before he sighed again.

Five minutes.

...

No, dumbass.

...

One video?

...

Bad idea.

...

One photo?

...

Just-