Twenty-One - Journey Home 🍋ish

Would it be lame to say...
I kinda miss you?

*

"Heads up!" Ashido called out as their beach ball flew out of bounds from Deku's overpowered hit. The rainbow ball flew directly into the large spread of towels and beach umbrella's they'd set up, and right into Yaoyorozu's stomach.

The fabulous teen, who'd been enjoying getting some Vitamin D and a healthy tan bolted in half with a loud 'oof'. She ripped her sunglasses off and glared at the group playing volleyball. "What the heck, you guys?!" Her face turned as red as the ball shaped mark on her stomach from pure fury.

"I'm so sorry Yaomomo! Are you okay?!" Hagakure's bikini top and shorts bounced over to the fuming Yaoyorozu.

Jiro, who'd been laying next to her and listening to music when the incident happened, simply quirked a brow at the situation. "This is why I don't play sports." She sighed. Aoyama, who laid behind the two like a fabulous Roman, chuckled slightly from behind his book.

"That's one point to the All Mighties." Iida announced from his position next to the net. Deku, along with Uraraka, Tsu, Shoji, Ojiro and Todoroki celebrated their victory.

"I demand you take it away for disturbing my peace!" Yaoyorozu marched over to their game and began an irrelevant argument with Iida. Ashido's team, consisting of Kirishima, Kaminari, Sero, and Hagakure egged Yaoyorozu on, trying to ensure they'd not concede that point.

Bakugo was the other member of their team, that he'd aptly named the Murderers. He was yelling at Deku through the net, exclaiming something along the lines of how they weren't supposed to use quirks, and if Deku was then he'd hit a flaming ball towards him. Deku, on the other hand, insisted he wasn't using his quirk... At least not on purpose...

Aoyama tilted his sunglasses down his nose and raised a brow at the situation. "Oh mon chère, what a rowdy bunch." He clicked his tongue repeatedly and pulled his book, titled Fromage Français et Vous; how to eat cheese in France with a sensitive stomach, back up to his sight. Jiro nodded with pursed lips and pulled her cap lower onto her face.

Sato was building a sandcastle in the shape of a three tier cake, he was impressed with his work. Mineta snuck around the beach, trying to catch glimpses of girls suntanning in their bikinis. Members of the class who had extendable quirks would slap him or drag him away from his perverted activities. Tokoyami sat under a fortress of umbrellas he'd created for himself, with his knees tucked up to his chest. He'd occasionally mumble to himself about the ridiculous heat and searing sun, clearly not enjoying being outdoors. Koda walked among the rock pools, speaking to the crabs and starfish, showing the wonder of the wildlife to a group of curious small children.

Ren, well Ren hadn't left the surf since they'd arrived that morning. There was a good swell that day and her water manipulation quirk made riding the waves an even more enjoyable experience. A soft growl in her stomach reminded her just how long she'd been out on the water and that they'd probably all be breaking for lunch soon. Ren paddled out for one last wave, if it was to be her last for a few hours, she'd make it a good one. She whipped her board around as the wave swelled up behind her, and just as it broke, she pulled herself to her feet and skidded the board along the wave. 'Could be better...' She thought to herself. Ren placed her through the water and built up the swell enough so the wave would loop over her as she traversed the water's surface.

Beachgoers watched from the shore as she disappeared into the clear water loop. Ren raised her hands above her head, letting her hands cause little salty sprays to shower her face and hair. She exited the loop as the water crashed over into itself and manoeuvred her board so the water would push her back towards the beach.