Seven - Nothing Happened

Maybe you weren't watching porn but I definitely heard a girl moan from your wall.... Come to think of it... She may have even said Katsuki.

*

Bakugo woke up 5 minutes before the alarm in his room would be going off. He sat up on the couch and pressed his fingers against his temples, cursing Ren for falling asleep so he couldn't sleep comfortably on his own damn pillows in his own damn sheets in his own damn bed. That is, until he remembered why she'd fallen asleep in his bed in the first place and he took back every curse against her he'd just thought. Memories of the night before flooded into his mind and it started making him excited for any possible physical prospects with her. 'Not now, dammit.' He thought to himself as he felt his boxers tighten. 'Think about Shitty Hair. Think about Shitty Hair.' That seemed to work.

He slumped over to the elevator, rolling out his shoulders and stretching his neck as he waited for the polished doors to open. God, that couch was uncomfortable. Sleep was important to Bakugo. The mattress he'd had sent to the dorm to replace the garbage one they provided was of the utmost quality, and so he wasn't used to sleeping on anything other than perfection. Was it worth the night before though? Yes, most definitely yes. Upon arrival to his floor, he check the hallway several times before he went into his room. He opened his door slowly and peaked around it to see if she was awake. Ren was facing the wall, soundly asleep. Bakugo stared at her shape under the covers for a couple of seconds before he remembered he needed to get into the room before the alarm sounded.

Cursing the door for creaking so damn loudly, Bakugo edged into his room, feeling like a strager in his own space while putting her comfort above his own. Why did he care so much? Why was his heart beating so loudly to see her face again? To run his fingers through her soft hair and wish her good morning. He growled to himself as he got to his bed. He flicked his alarm clock off and sat down on his bed. His hand was shaky as he reached for Ren's shoulder, he gulped to calm himself down before he tugged gently.

Ren woke up with a sudden jolt, completely forgetting where she was and how she'd gotten there. She rocketed up and took in her surroundings, realisation slowly setting in. "Bakugo? What time is it?" She mumbled while she rubbed her eyes.

He held back a chuckle. "It's 6."

"What?!"

"Don't worry, I'm usually one of the first up so you should be okay to get back to your room unseen."

"Aah, so that's why you're in bed so early?" She asked with a smug quirked brow, to which Bakugo just rolled his eyes and grumbled. Ren looked around his room, having not had the opportunity to give it a good look until now. She smirked. "I didn't expect you to have this much All Might merch." She referred to the posters and figurines he had on his walls and shelves.

"Shut up!" Bakugo growled as his eyebrow twitched. "Are you ever going to not make fun of me for something?"

"It's cute." Ren bit her lip and slipped out of his bed. Her legs wobbled beneath her and he had to catch her as she tried to stand.

"Is that my fault?" He asked rather cockily and mildly proud of himself. Ren just gave a blank and unimpressed stare as her legs steadied enough for her to stand on her own. She searched around for her underwear and shorts that had been discarded the night before when she spotted something else on Bakugo's bed.

"Oh man, I'm so sorry." Bakugo followed her gaze to the dried, dark reddish spot that had spread onto his grey sheets.

"What is that?" He asked with a head tilt. "Is that blood?"

Ren swallowed. "I'm sorry it was... It was my first time last night." She held her head low while continuing to search for her pyjamas. Bakugo couldn't take his eyes off of the red patch on his sheets. Was she hurt? Did he do that? He racked his brain, trying to remember the half-assed sex-ed he'd only partially paid attention to in junior high.