Twenty-Two - Re(n)venge 🍋

A/N: this is pure bloody smut barely any plot oops enjoy uwu

*

I'm sorry Katsuki, am I frustrating you?

*

Bakugo wasn't expecting a guest that evening. To his disappointment, Ren hadn't mentioned anything about them meeting up that night so he assumed they would "do laundry" together sometime that week. He sighed, throwing the last of his dirty clothes into his hamper in the corner and returned his suitcase to its spot in his cupboard. He flicked the lights off, letting his bedside lamp softly illuminate the room, flipped his laptop open, about to totally not masturbate when a knock rattled on his door quietly. Bakugo groaned and rolled his eyes, shutting his laptop before any of his shame popped onto it.

He opened the door, snarl already painted on his face and expecting someone who regularly liked to annoy him; Kirishima or Kaminari. His clenched jaw relaxed when he found Ren standing on the other side. "Oh."

"Expecting someone else?" She asked with an arched brow.

"Yeah. People less annoying." He smirked at her faux shock. "What do you want, Chinami?" Bakugo leant against his door and quirked a brow.

Ren took in a deep breath that pumped her chest up in her shirt. "Revenge." She whispered with a devious smirk before pushing past him into his room. Bakugo rolled his eyes with a little chuckle and shut his door.

"Revenge?" He repeated while raising his eyebrows, his classic shit eating grin spreading across his face. "For what, sweetheart?"

Ren knew he was trying to throw her off by using the pet name, even if it was in a sarcastic tone. "You know what for, sweetie." She poked her tongue out at him.

Bakugo chuckled again and stepped over to her slowly. "You can't frustrate me like that... I have a mind if iron, babydoll."

Babydoll, Ren kinda liked that. The way Bakugo growled out the name made a shiver travel up her spine. He towered over her, gazing at her with his dark, lustful red eyes. She pushed her body against his and leant up on her tippy toes, brushing her lips against his ear softly, she whispered into it breathily. "Don't be so confident, Baka."

Ren pushed him away from her, he stumbled against his bed, the mattress bouncing slightly at the contact with his weight. "Just relax and enjoy yourself." She bit her lip slightly as she stepped back against his desk. Ren slipped her phone from her sweatpants pocket and clicked a song on. Earned It by the Weeknd softly played from her phone and caused Bakugo to raise an eyebrow. He'd never heard this western song before but the beat and tone immediately set his mind to slow and passionate sex, Ren's exact intention.

Ren swayed her hips in time with the beat, letting her head lull from side to side, and her silky wavy hair to wave along with it. Bakugo smirked and leant back against his elbows on his mattress, this was really happening, how was this revenge?

She turned away from him and leant on his desk slightly as she slowly shimmied her sweatpants down her legs in time with the music, not stopping the hypnotic swaying of her hips. Bakugo felt his head swaying from side to side along with her hips ever so slightly. She was truly mesmerising.

Ren stepped out of the sweatpants and arched her back just enough for Bakugo to catch a peak at her black lacy underwear. He hadn't seen those before and the concealment of the garment made his mind wonder to what they looked like. Ren spun back around and stepped closer to his bed. She ran her hands down her t-shirt and over her thighs, slipping them down to the inner flesh of her legs. Bakugo felt tight against his boxers and moved his hand to rub himself through the fabric.