One - A fresh face

Girls were only a distraction from him reaching the top and it frustrated him that he found himself more and more interested in them the older he got.

*

"Alright you guys, welcome to your second year, class 2A." Shota Aizawa, the pro hero known as Eraserhead addressed his class of bright faces. "A lot happened in your first year, granted not much of it was planned. Don't expect this year to be easy. Your studies will ramp up, and you'll be expected to be interning and completing work studies at the same time." He took a deep breath as if the brief speech he'd given was an effort. "But before I go into too much detail..." Aizawa glanced at Tenya Iida, the class representative. "Your class rep has an announcement to make."

Iida nodded his head and stepped up to the front of the class. He adjusted his glasses and cleared his throat slightly. "Welcome back everyone. I'm sure you have noticed that the seating in this class is slightly different to how it was last year. In fact there are now five desks in the back row, and that is because a new student is joining our class."

There was a mumble through the class.

"A new student?" Izuku Midoriya mumbled to himself.

"What strings did they pull to get into this class?" Eijirou Kirishima muttered to Hanta Sero.

"Pff." Katsuki Bakugo slouched on his desk and stared out the window. "Another loser for me to beat."

"I hope it'sth a really hot girl..." Minoru Mineta drooled onto his desk and squeezed the air in front of him as if the worlds most supple breasts were at his fingertips. Only in his dreams.

"Or a really cute boy!" Mina Ashido leapt out of her chair and pressed her palms onto her desk with a broad smile.

"Or neither." Kyoka Jiro grumbled and folded her arms to annoy the other two. She smirked at their horrified faces.

"Uhm, I have a question." Tsuyu Asui raised her hand slowly.

"Yes, Asui?" Iida's commanding voice hushed the chatter.

"Where is this student?" Her eyes darted to the door.

"That's a good question, I waited in the office for their arrival. Eventually they told me they'd send them down because they were running so-" Iida was about to say late when the door slid open dramatically.

"Here it is!" Hizashi Yamada, known more commonly as Present Mic, appeared in the doorway. "Class 2A!" He posed with his arms spread almost as widely as his grin. "It's totally my fault she's late, 'Raser!" He pointed at Aizawa and clicked his fingers in his direction.

Aizawa rolled his eyes and sighed.

The new student stepped in around Mic's dramatic pose. "Uhm, thank you... Sir..." She mumbled to Mic and stepped over to Iida. The new girl stared at the faces, some she recognised from the news over the last year. A scarred boy caught her eye, the son of the Number One Hero Endeavor; a man she'd had plenty of dealings with already that year... Shoto Todoroki pretended not to notice she was staring at him.

Bakugo glanced over at the new student and was surprised to find himself more interested in her than he thought he'd be. She was a little shorter than Deku but taller than Uraraka. Her skin was sun-kissed and freckles danced across her nose and cheekbones. She was clearly very fit, her build was strong and toned but delicate and feminine at the same time. Her hair was a pale gold and fell in loose waves down to her waist, she had a stud in her left ear and two in her right. Her eyes were slightly cat-shaped and her plush eyelashes fluttered as she blinked. They were crystal clear blue, as if they could see the calm ocean in them. Her lips were soft, plump, peachy, juicy lips.