Two - Dorms

You don't want that handsome face of yours getting wrinkles too early, do ya?

*

"I'm so hungry!" Uraraka exclaimed as she sat down with her tray of food. She had grilled chicken, steamed rice, mixed spring vegetables and a cup of tea.

Ren placed her tray next to hers; chicken cutlet curry - one of her favourites, and a few bottles of water. Ren sat down and breathed in the smell of the meal deeply. "It's been so long since I've had a good curry."

They sat with Midoriya and Iida at a long table while few other class 2A students sat at the tables around them.

"What was it like? Living in the states, I mean." Midoriya asked taking a spoonful of rice from his bowl.

"Hmm..." Ren held her fork to her lips in thought. "There's a lot of food, and shopping, which is pretty cool. And it's really hot where I was. And everybody LOVES All Might cause it's where he's from."

"What about school?" Iida asked.

"The holidays are different and the school system is kinda clapped but while I was at AC the people there worked pretty hard and the program was alright." Ren explained and took a bite of the warm curry. She smirked slightly at its deliciousness.

Bakugo watched from his table, seated with his squad. He chewed on a little piece of fish as he watched Ren and the others laughing and conversing. Mineta sat down next to Kaminari and lent on the table. "The new girl isth stho hot."

"Man, you're telling me." Kaminari leant on his hand and eyed Ren with a half-lidded dumbstruck gaze. "If I wasn't so hung up on a particular rockin' babe, I'd totally go for it."

Bakugo clenched his fist under the table, unsure as to why he was reacting that way. His friends had talked about girls before and he never paid any attention to it because well, he just didn't care about any of the girls they talked about. He could appreciate when a girl was attractive, he just wouldn't be attracted to them in the same way his horny friends were. But this time- this time thoughts of Ren's plush lips and her sun-kissed skin were already dancing through his mind over and over again.

"Gotta agree with that too, bro." Kirishima broke Bakugo's thoughts before they grew more lewd. "What do you think, man?" He asked his red-eyed friend, noticing that he hadn't given any kind of reaction to their discussion.

"I don't care." Bakugo grumbled and pushed the food on his plate around. Kaminari and Kirishima eyed him as he took a sip of water. "You shouldn't be focusing on that kinda thing anyway. You should worry about your studies, and the sports festival."

"He's right!" Kirishima clenched his fist. "We've gotta knock Bakugo off of his perch." He smacked his shoulder.

Bakugo growled at him between clenched teeth. "Like hell you will, shitty hair!" He yelled at him. Kirishima chuckled and continued to eat his food.

After lunch they had Maths, English, and Hero Quoting - a class helping them come up with catch phrases and things to say to citizens.

Then it was time for them to set up in the second year dorms. The layout was essentially the same as the first year, including their room allocations. They had a common area, eating area, bathrooms, a common laundry room and this year the dorms had a gym added for 24 hour use.

Ren was placed in the room between Uraraka and Ashido on the third floor and began unpacking her things. She replaced the generic dorm room curtains with her own soft beige ones and some sheers behind those; she loved light. She unfurled her white cotton bedding and replaced the chair with a comfier and ergonomic one.