Part : 1

A/n: this is a pure boyxboy romance ... read it it on your own risk...

🔹This book contains some high language and high angst ... and also self harming ... dont read if you are not comfortable... 

🔹Hate comments are not allowed here ..

   thank you so much ....

(

Editing is going on ..so don't freak out I'll upload all the chapters once it's done.)
______________

Location : Mind peace clinic...

A beautiful man with doctors gown , paired with a check shirt, clearing his throat to gain attention his very much lost and in his own world patient ... he adjusted his glasses on his nose before speaking ...

"Hi , mr Jeon... nice to meet you... and welcome to my clinic.... And my name is Hoseok, Dr Jung Hoseok"

In return , the dr got nothing not even a single word, except a blank stern look...

"umm so you know what is this pace right?"

"yes" this time the said boy replied ... monotonously ...

"Do you know why you are here?"- Dr Hoseok

"because I'm forced by my parents ."- the 'said boy'

"Okay. Very well then ... tell me about yourself ."—Dr Hoseok ..

"I'm Jeon Jungkook. I am a lawyer. By profession , I'm turning 26 this year and a widower .. lives alone"-- Jungkook

"Widower?"—Dr Hoseok..

"I lost my fiancé in a car accident."--Jungkook

"Then you are not a widower. You lost your fiancée, not your husband. A widow is someone whose husband has died."—Dr Hoseok..

"I don't care. I lost him."--Jungkook

"Did you lose somebody else in the accident?"—Dr Hoseok

"Yes. I lost my baby."—Jungkook

(a/n: normal for Jungkook and italic for Hoseok)

"I'm very sorry for your loss. ...ummm Do you remember what happened that day?"

"I do remember everything."

"Can you share it with me? ."

"It was night. A day ago announced I was pregnant. That night we celebrated with our families.

"What happened the next day?"

"I had my first morning sickness and I loved it. We went to the doctor for our first check up and we came back home."

"That's good. Did you buy medicines on your way back?"

"Yes."

"Then what happened? What did you do next?"

"Haein went for work and decided to work from home. He was a lawyer like me and had an important case."

"Okay. Did he win the case?"

"He never completed it."

"I think we skipped a few points here. Let's go back to where you were working from home. You had lunch that day, right? How was it?"

"I made scrambled eggs and ate it all. I used to make many different dishes."

"Used to?"

"I don't anymore."