Part : 37💗

A/N : double update !! Woah....

I deserve a little love from you ain't i .??

_________________

Jungkook sighed exhaustedly ... He unlocked his hotel room and dragged his bags inside the room ...

“such a  tiring day “ he laid on his bed and placed his both hands over his bump caressing it fondly ...

Well if you are wondering then yes our pretty boy Jeon Jungkook was in Seoul now for him mission ‘find Kim Taehyung the father of my child ‘

The hotel that he was staying was owned by  kim namjoon  whom he met  back in the weeding .. namjoon gave him a nice hefty discount on the VIP suite.

Oh ! Namjoon  was officially his new  best friend.

After washing he changed into some comfortable cloths and decided to couple of hours rest. Before going to Taehyung’s shop...

He took a deep breath and unzipped his bag. His fingers trembled as he took out the small crumpled piece of paper.

“What is this?” he asked Joongki as he handed him a small paper. He was about to board his plane when Joongki surprised him by his presence.

Joongki smirked. “It’s a card. Taehyung’s shop card. You don’t expect yourself to roam around everywhere searching for him or were you actually planning to?”

“Oh.” The pretty boy didn’t realise this. Joongki just saved him from a nice waste of time. “Thank You.”
_________
Today was Taehyung’s shop opening and jungkook was  almost nine weeks pregnant too. The bump was still small and covered with the thick coat he was wearing.

His fingers flipped the card over and his eyes went down to read the address. He read it once, twice and countless times till it got engraved in his mind.

A knowing smile appeared on his face as he turned around and went inside the elevator. Clutching that small card in his fists as if his life depended on it.

Because it did.

The pretty boy let out a shaky breath and took the next right.

He saw a small crowd . There was a huge tent attached from the wall and many people were standing below it, laughing, chatting and eating sweet delicacies.

Jungkook could clearly say that this had to be Taehyung’s shop. The walls were painted purple. Few tables were arranged neatly and people were eating on it. He saw two men wearing the same clothes so he guessed they work with the elder. Lastly, the tent. It looks absolutely beautiful with hanging fairy lights.

Since it was almost evening, it looked breathtaking. Jungkook couldn’t  believe Taehyung owns something so amazing like this.

He kept admiring the exterior decor of the shop when he had the first glimpse of a  of a very familiar  silvery Blond hair.

Taehyung....

Jungkook’s breath hitched. The elder's back was facing him. The Pretty boy saw the same lean shoulders, but they perfectly hugged his white shirt and gave him an outline view of the muscles the elder had hidden in it.

He was holding a white coat under his Arms, talking to somebody jungkook couldn’t see.

Jungkook’s knees trembled as he took a few side steps to get a view of  the elder's face.

His throat went dry when he saw the elder's face. Taehyung always kept a uniform, neatly trimmed stubble on his face when he was staying in inchon, but this time, he was absolutely clean shaved.