Part : 25

Okay let me ask you one thing....

What is life?

Life is a precious jewel.

We can wear it and show it off to the world or we can keep it to ourselves and protect it. What would you prefer ?? show or protect? Should not we rather fight for its safety?, it's much appreciated. To notice it's small things and appreciate what it gives, is life.

Too cheesy, right?

Well then let's see Taehyung's perspectives over life.

To him life was everything! From those little pastries and breads he made to the biggest four tier or five tier cakes he had made. Every second he spend with them was his my life and that included the man who has been working in front of him for the past five fucking hours.

It was been almost five weeks since the elder came here and five weeks since that close intimacy between him and Jungkook. There was a very high tension between them and it was eating him out. he knew that the pretty boy knew it too, but he ignored it by ignoring the elder.

Intimacy?! You can call that dry humping!

Taehyung had also noticed few things about the pretty boy.

One: he was a boss. Jimin told him about the pretty boy's totally different side at work and Taehyung had caught a few glimpses of it here too. the pretty boy's lips are always twisted downwards and his eyebrows are furrowed whenever he works. His voice was strong and dominating when he attends a call and at times it makes the elder want to squirm into his seat.

Two: he had changed. Physically to be exact. The elder didn't want to talk about the mentally part. he has gained a proper amount of weight which now highlights the pretty boy's curves that Taehyung didn't know about their existence. his cheeks were getting fuller and fuller and his ass was getting heavier and more bouncier.

And Taehyung couldn't touch anything, at least not at the moment.

Judging by the conversation he heard when he came here, Jungkook didn't eat breakfast or dinner. Just his regular plain cheese less pizza and salad. The elder found out about this when he was ordering for his lunch a couple of days back. he simply asked uncle kang to send him the regulars Jungkook used to have.

he threw the food away as soon as he opened the box.

How was the pretty boy even able to eat those?

What's a pizza without cheese? It was just plain bread with a bit of toppings on it and Jungkook used to have that for months?!

Taehyung glad the pretty boy got over those.

Three: Believe it or not, Jungkook loved his bacon, crisp and dry during breakfast.

he was just too damn stubborn to admit it loudly. he doesn't like the juices coming out of it so he placed all of them in tissue paper and waited for it to absorb the fat and he will not have anything else by the time the bacons are not bloody dry!

Jungkook usually had his lunch in his office during the weekdays and they only had breakfast together in the dining room.

No lunch. No dinner. Just plain awkward silence breakfast in the morning.

the pretty boy doesn't eat home cooked food except for the cookies the elder made and he was also stubborn about those. he won't take the cookies hand in hand, believe him, the elder tried.

the pretty boy would just give one of his signature glares and walk away.

So a couple of days back. Taehyung kept a small box in front of his doorstep and went back to his room. An hour or two later when he got out, the box was still in its place, totally intact, but when he opened it, the box was empty. they evaporated because he knew that if he ask Jungkook about this, he will give the elder another glare and ignore him.