Part : 43

Taehyung scoffed. “Come on, kook, I know it’s a girl. The baby is a girl.”

Jungkook rolled his eyes. “Really? Well too bad for you, it’s a boy.”

“Whatever.” The elder mumbled and looked at yeontan ..who was circling around his daddy.

Here’s the thing. They had their scan two weeks ago where they were supposed to find out the gender of the baby. Eventually, Taehyung agreed about not knowing the gender because he claims. That he already knows it so he found it useless for the doctor to say the same. Thing. Since then he always teases jungkook  about the baby being a girl and how sure he is of himself. When jungkook asked him how he knew this, he said it’s a ‘Dada instinct’.

But that’s where he is wrong. Jungkook’s ‘Mama instinct’ says that it’s a boy and one should never question his ‘Mama instinct’.

At first, the pretty boy wanted a girl just like he did years ago, but then something deep inside keeps nagging him that it’s going to be a boy who will look like Taehyung and hopefully with the pretty boy's nature. He is already having a hard time keeping himself sane with Taehyung, he don’t want another person who will team up with Taehyung and drive him.insane.

Or else he has to be a strict mommy.

He don’t want to be a strict mommy.

Jungkook scoffed. “Fine. Don’t start throwing tantrums when you hold a boy in your arms.”

Taehyung smirked. “Oh really? Fine. Let’s make a deal. If the baby is a girl, I get to name her.”

“NO!” the pretty boy gasped and pointed an accusing finger at him. “You’ll name the child kim kimchi”

“Dammit!” the elder cursed under his breath. “I have to think of a new name now.”

Jungkook simply shook his head in disbelief and continued reading his book. Taehyung gets up from the couch and picks up the dog...in his arms ...

Jungkook’s eyes widened in shock and he scooted over. “What the hell are you doing, kim?!”

Taehyung shrugged and  tickled behind the yeontan's ear. “Don’t you want a female companion, tannie? Don’t you want someone to carry on with your legacy? Yes, you do. Yes, you do.” He cooed.

Jungkook kept staring at the duo in annoyed There are many things which Taehyung does all the time and most of them annoy him but this one, it frustrates me. First was jimin with his crazy love for dogs and now it’s Taehyung with his dog.

Taehyung made a kissy face and keeps tickling the yoentan. “Why don’t you tell your Mama that you want a girl? I know you want to. Yes, you want to.”

Then out of nowhere the elder places the dog on the Pretty boy's stomach.

Jungkook emitted a blood curdling scream.okay fine yes he’s kind of afraid of dogs .. well he has a valid reason for that too... Once in his early childhood he was trying to catch a Street dog but that dog ended up biting him in his fingers and that incident made the pretty boy scared of dogs... It was more like a trauma for him .

Taehyung started laughing. Seeing the pretty boy’s animated face ...

“KIM! GET THAT DOG OFF ME!”

“No.” The elder laughed.

“taehyung” he cried and tried to move his stomach so that the dog could fall on the floor, but it stayed right there.

Taehyung snickered. “This is so fun. I didn’t know that you are actually scared of tannie ”

“I’m not scared of this street dog!” he snapped. Well he would never admit that ...but he was scared