Part : 39

Jungkook woke up feeling nauseous. He  went to the bathroom and dropped on his knees to hurl in the toilet. To his relief, he felt a hand pull his hair up and rub his back gently.

"There, there. It'll be over soon." Taehyung said softly .

After he finished hurling, Taehyung grabbed a towel by the hanger..

"How far are you?" He asked as he wiped Jungkook’s mouth.

"Nine weeks." The pretty boy mumbled.

"Oh. Okay." The elder said. "Freshen up and join me for breakfast."

Jungkook felt tired and sleepy. He was suffering from jet lag and his hormones didn't help him a lot in this condition, but he knew that he had to eat something so he simply nodded in response. He took a quick shower and wore one of Taehyung’s's shirts. He was just wearing it and not smelling it. Okay ??  Not smelling it at all. That was it. Nothing else. It doesn't smell like detergent and Taehyung. It doesn't.

Surprised, he took a step back when he saw the surroundings. Wow. It was all clean. All the books and magazines which were lying on the floor and on the table last night were all gone. The floor was actually shining, the couch wasdusted off and arranged neatly.

"Did you sleep last night?" Jungkook asked, taking a seat.

These were just basic questions one must ask when you wake up. This was just not keeping any questions settled in his mind. It actually kind of helps too.

"Yeah, I did." Taehyung placed two glasses of orange juice in front of him..

"The place looks good."

“Thank you.” Then the elder kept two plates of pancakes in front of the pretty boy and then he placed two plates of bacon, two plates of sandwiches, two plates of cupcakes and two plates of fruits in front of him.

Taehyung took a seat in front of him with a Plate of pancakes and dug in.

Jungkook frowned. “taehyung?” the other one  hummed in response. “Why did you give me two plates of everything? Isn’t one of them Yours?”

“No.” The elder deadpanned. “It’s for you and my little munchkin”

Jungkook was  absolutely ignoring the new name he made up. “I’m not eating this much.”

“I know.”

The pretty boy's lips twisted. “Then why did you give me double of everything?”

Taehyung shrugged. “For my munchkin to eat.”

He huffed in Annoyance. “taehyung , you do know that what I eat is the same thing the baby eats because it’s in me?”

“Yup.”

“Then I am eating one plate of everything.”

“I know.” The elder took a bite of his pancake. “You’ll eat the first plate for my munchkin and the second for yourself.”

Jumgkook’s jaw dropped on the floor... Like seriously...

He took a deep breath to calm himself and smiled sickly sweetly at him. “taehyung, you do understand what I am trying to say, right?”

“Hmm.”

“One plate of five different items is enough for both of us.” He put the stress on the word ‘enough’.

Taehyung smirked. “sweetiepie, eat or else I’ll feed you. Do you want me to feed you?”

Jungkook rolled his eyes. “Fine. I’ll eat as much as I can.”