Part : 52 💗THE END

7 months later...

“...and they lived happily ever after. The end.” jungkook closed the book and placed it on his lap. Bora in the crib kept staring at him. What’s wrong with her? Why isn’t she asleep yet?

He heaved a sigh and tossed the book on the table.

Then he started tickling the baby.

“ayeee my muffin....my munchkin.... You like it when mama reads you bedtime stories even though you don’t understand a single word I say but mama loves to read for you. You always sleep after mama gives you her tasty milk, makes you burp and read you stories but what’s the matter, bora? Why don’t you go to sleep tonight? Mama has got to do some laundry and make your dirty clothes clean. You like it when you wear clean clothes, don’t you? Yes, you do. Yes, you do. Mama will make your clothes magically clean with a magical machine but my baby has to sleep for that. Who’s my baby? Who’s my baby? Yes, you are. You’re my baby bora. Mommy loves you so much. Can you say Mama? Say Mama. Of course you can’t speak and only listen to what mama says. Mama says to sleep so will you sleep? It’s way past your bedtime and my baby is still awake. It’s not good for you.”

Bora baby made the most adorable sound as jungkook continued tickling her.

“Tickle. Tickle. Tickle. You like it when mama tickles you when he changes your dirty, stinky, poopy diaper and throws it on your daddy’s face whenever he tries to annoy your mama. Yes, you do. Yes, you do. Mama takes care of your every need and now my baby will sleep and dream of unicorns and rainbows while mommy cleans your dirty, stinky clothes. Aw, my baby is so cute. She has baby cheeks, baby arms,She has a baby stomach which is full of mommy’s milk . Is my baby going to sleep? Yes, she is. Yes, she is. Oh look, there’s that big adorable yawn of mama’s baby.”

Jungkook slowly caressed her head as she turned and wrapped his hand with her small baby palm, her eyes slowly drooping down and she finally went to sleep. Very carefully, he took his hand out of her grasp and before she could make any noise, he quickly replaced it with a soft toy. Then he slumped down on the floor and sighed in exhaustion.

Who knew that his daughter would turn out to be a huge cuddler and a late nighter like her father?

He ran his fingers through his hair, feeling the stickiness and the knots formed on it and sighed again. He got up from the floor, turned on the baby monitor and slowly walked out of the bedroom, not forgetting to switch off the lights and keep the door half open as always then went to his room.

He groaned when he saw his messed up bed and started picking up the toys and clothes. He paused for a second when he heard a low music coming from behind. A smile appeared on his face.

“bora is sleeping. You should pause it.” he said as he folded his clothes.

Taehyung tossed his phone on the bed and took slow steps towards him. “She won’t wake up.”

The pretty boy licked his lips. “Really? How can you be So sure?”

“Dada instincts.” He said nonchalantly which earned a chuckle from Jungkook.

The pretty boy sucked in sharp breath when his back touched the elder’s bare chest. Jesus, when did the elder take his shirt off? Jungkook suppressed  a Moan as his hand slipped inside Jungkook’s shirt and caressed his back with the elder’s knuckles in a slow, sensual manner while his other hand slowly unbuttoned the first two buttons of Jungkook’s shirt.

“tae...” he sighed when Taehyung’s hot lips touched the cold skin of his neck and shoulders. The elder’s other hand moved ahead and gave a gentle squeeze to his swollen mounds.