Part : 6

A/N: 3k+ words phew!!...... the most awaited chapter.... 

________

"I don't know what to do. I don't have the courage to face them yet."

No response.

"Why aren't you saying anything?!" the pretty boy shouted and still didn't get any response.

"Well, what do you want me to say? It's time to face them? " The person from the other line soke.

"Jimin, this is a serious matter." the pretty boy grumbled.

He could clearly imagine Jimin shrugging his shoulders. "You have to do it. You said that you already met the groom, right? Time to meet the family."

he sighed and dropped in the bed. "I did what Haein would have done. I had it planned. This is not planned."

Jimin stayed silent for a few minutes. "There's something different about you..."

the pretty boy frowned ... at confusion.. different ?

"There's something different in your voice. If I was here with you, I could have made it out. You are worried."

the pretty boy felt that loneliness in him. his face slowly turned neutral as it originally was and he felt his voice going graver and colder. "I'm here only because Haein couldn't attend it. I'm here to invest my heart in the wedding like I was told to. Don't think anything has changed, Jimin."

"Okay, fine. I shouldn't have said it. You have to walk into the room and have a conversation with them."

"Yes."

"Think of this as your one of the meetings. You concentrate on your aim and achieve it!" Jimin exclaimed.

It was useless to call Jimin and asked for his advice. the pretty boy should have listened to his mind.

"Thank you for your idea, Mr park. I'll leave now."

"You're welcome Mr Jeon." Jimin said and cut the line.

the pretty boy threw his phone in one corner of the bed and turned his head to the photograph in the nightstand.

"I need your help. It's going to be a flood. Flood of emotions in me."

his eyes trailed from the photograph to the digital clock beside it.

I'm late!

He got out of the bed in haste and straightened his look. he applied his lip balm, grabbed his phone and ran out of the room.

Soon, he found himself standing in front of a door. The door was huge and had a combination of red and black. He couldn't hear anything from the inside, but he knew many people were there.

Go inside because Haein needs you there. Go inside to be there while he can't.

he let out a shaky breath and opened the door.

The room was magnificent. There was a huge chandelier hanging with few portraits in four corners. People in uniform were scurrying here and there, carrying food and bottles of wine. In front of him, there was a huge dining table with people sitting in the chair.

his heart started beating wildly and his body shook in nervousness. People were busy eating and conversing with each other. That's when he caught the first person's attention.

She has the same pair eyes like Yugyeom.. She gave the pretty boy the softest smile and it felt a bit warm. She nodded her head for him to step forward and his legs did on their own. Was this lady already expecting him?