Part : 18

⚠️Trigger ⚠️ : this chapter contains self helming ! Do Not Read If you are uncomfortable!

________

Jungkook took a long bath. A warm, relaxing, filled with scented candles and rosewater then he unplugged the plug and let all the water drain in.

he wrapped his lower body with the softest towel he could find and walked into his closet. It wasn't too big but neither too small. It's like his legs had their own mind and took him to the corner of the closet then he went weak, making him drop on his knees.

his hands involuntarily dragged a small bag. It was black and there was dust all over it. He wiped it with the towel which was no longer wrapped around his body and then he unzipped it.

It's all there.

His favorite suit dress and his Boots. he took them out with his shaking hands and clutched them dear with his life. his shoulders jerked as he choked on a sob but no tears came.

he wore them. he wanted to wear them.

After all Haein did buy it for a special occasion.

The suit shirt has a huge cut on the abdomen area and a cut on the pants ... and some dried blood stains here and there ...

It was too loose for his fitting and he saw how much weight he had really lost for the first time. he feared that the dress might slip off from his body , Just like his everything slipped in a flash.

he still don't know who brought this dress back from the hospital and placed it in the bag. he had found this on the day he moved here and kept it hidden in here.

his fingers touched the corners of the cut of his stomach and then touched the scar right inside it. he had many creams to remove all the scars from his face arms and legs and those creams did remove it, but he did not want this scar to be removed from his body. It was the reminder and the reason for his baby's loss..

The glasses had scratched his other parts of the body but a huge glass shard had pierced his abdomen and almost touched his baby. It had killed the baby..

The pretty boy walked in front of a mirror and saw himself. he wasn't smiling. There was no shine in his eyes like he had that night. his hands stroked his belly like he did that night except there is no life growing in him...

He waited for the tears which were brimming up in his eyes would fall on his face and burn or pierce but They did nothing...

he closed his eyes and sighed in exhaustion.....

he walked into his study, closed all his files, put them inside their respective drawers and cleared his table. He took out the photos and his ultrasound which have been under his desk for so long and spread them on his table...

Each photo is a special memory and the pretty boy couldn't get more time to make more of it...

He took a long breath.

his hands shook hesitantly as they pulled the drawer and took out the pills Hesitantly? Do it No second thoughts they are waiting for you.. he thought in his mind

Tears were falling on his face but he needed them to hurt him but they didn't do anything. he slammed the box of tablets on the table and started scratching his face.

"WHY AREN'T YOU HURTING ME?!" he screamed, scratching his cheeks. "HURT ME!"

I'll stop them.

Jungkook's eyes snapped open and his head whipped everywhere to find the owner of the voice.

he realized it was a strange voice echoing in his head. he knew that voice but he knew that the person is nowhere here.