Part : 4

The pretty boy woke up in a white surrounding. The doors, the walls, the ceiling, the curtains, the bed and the gown. It's all white. But he knows where he is . he have been here many times, it's like a second house for him.

he have been up for almost an hour, but didn't even bother to press the button. he knows there's a person sitting right beside him, staring at him, waiting for him to say something, anything.

his palms feel empty. The weight of that cursed card is gone but it doesn't feel right. He have never felt anything right.

It's hard to believe what actually he read. He wanted to tear it, burn it to ashes and even bury it deep down to the Earth, but he knows he still won't feel light.

he felt a rough hand caressing his head.

"Kookie , bub, please say something. It hurts to see you like this." The man grabbed The pretty boy's cold palms and placed a chaste kiss on it.

he felt something wet on his palms but he still didn't speak.

"It hurts. To see my own son admitted to my own hospital. Please bub, say something." The man wiped his tears and stroked The pretty boy's cheek.

The pretty boy blinked in response. Even though he wanted to say something but he couldn't . There is an invisible force stopping him.

"I can't express how disturbing it was, to see my own blood and flesh, lying almost dead on the floor and to find a broken poison bottle behind him. What went wrong bub? Please talk. Talk to me." The man's pale grey eyes bore into The pretty boy's and his thumb drew circles on The pretty boy's cheek.

he tried to snuggle closer to the man, but he was in a chair.

The man realized his need and sat on the bed then took off his shoes and started combing The pretty boy's black soft locks with his fingers.

"Where did I go wrong?" the old man , the pretty boy's appa asked, his voice was breaking.

The pretty boy blinked again.

"The doctor said that your mouth had traces of poison. And found the broken bottle in your study. Tell me Bub, where did I go wrong?"

It's not his appa's fault. He fulfilled The pretty boy's every basic need, kept him under his warm shelter, showered him with his love but this is something the old man can't fix.

"Jimin called. he told me about a letter ?" He asked the lying boy...

The old man sighed when The pretty boy didn't reply to him. "What was in that letter? It was there in your hand when we brought you and right now it's with your belongings."

The pretty boy started to feel something burn in his throat. He pointed his finger to the glass of water on the table beside him.

"I read the note on your table. I didn't understand anything. Who wants your presence and where?" the old man mumbled the last part to himself. The pretty boy keep pointing his finger to the glass but his appa doesn't notice it.

"Wa-" he tugged at his appa's pants and that did gain his attention. The old man helped him drink water from the straw and waited for him to speak.

The pretty boy murmured the word. That word which was meant to happen to him a long time ago.

The old man's eyebrows creased and the pretty boy saw all his wrinkles in the corner of his eyes. "What?"

"Wedding." The pretty boy whispered again.

"Wedding? Whose wedding?"

his heart starts rummaging in its cage as he said the name of the person, he swore never to say again.