Part : 21

"Long time, Kookie ."

"We met a couple of days back, if you do not remember." Jungkook grumbled.

"Oh!" Hoseok exclaimed. "I remember very well. and I just got the reaction I wanted to see from you."

"Why did you do it? Bring a man to my own house?"

"Oh my little kookie! I just wanted to test some things. Chang wook is not a problem for you."

"Oh." The pretty boy mumbled.

"I did that to check something and you gave me very nice results."

"I don't care. I come here only because my parents force me so."

"No, you came here because you didn't have any other place to go, didn't you?" Hoseok said smiling while scrapping something on his diary...

Jungkook didn't say anything.

"Did something happen?"

"No." the pretty boy mumbled. "Nothing happened." He lied.... All of a sudden Taehyung's face came into his mind... with that his idiotic toothy grin...

Jungkook peeked from the corner of his eye and saw that Dr. Hoseok was still writing something in his diary.

"Okay. How are we doing today?" Hoseok asked adjusting his glasses over his nose.

"Fine."

"Oh. How was the wedding?"

"Fine."

"How did you handle yourself when you finally met everybody?"

"Fine."

"Will you stop answering in monosyllables?" Now Hoseok seemed a little irritated.

"Fine."

Hoseok sighed irritably. "Did you spend time with the bride?"

"Yes."

"Okay, are you going to tell me what you did two days back?"

"I tried to suicide again." he said without any hesitation.

"Then why did you stop? Your assistant told your parents every detail."

"I saw him."

"What do you mean? You saw who?"

"Haein. I saw him. I know it's hallucination, but I saw him. I think I'm going mad."

"Mr Jeon, seeing a loved one who died some time ago is normal. It's just a part of your grieving process."

"Oh."

"It clearly means that you are now ready to move on."

"I don't want to. I even saw him standing in a corner of a room, watching his sister in a bridal dress." Jungkook snorted .

"It's common for cases like yours. If you want some examples, I have had many cases like this too."

"He stopped me." the pretty boy whispered, feeling those salt water falling on his face. "He looked so handsome. I wanted to run and give him a hug, b-but then he was gone."

"I understand Jungkook."

"He's gone and he left me here alone."

"Jung-"Hoseok stopped midway.

"I even heard voices. They were driving me mad. Am I going mad, doctor?" the pretty boy was venerable ...

"No, you're not. You need to accept the truth."Hoseok gave him a tight smile,