Part : 10

After putting His suitcase back to his room, Jungkook roamed around the corridor, shouting jisoo's name. he is surprised, nobody woke up and scolded him.

"In here." The pretty boy heard her voice from the end of the corridor.

When he entered the room, he stepped on a teddy bear. It was pink and there was a heart stuck on it. he didn't even bother to read what was written in it and he simply passed apart from it.

his eyes roamed around the room and finally landed on jisoo. "I'm going to assume that there was a flood here. Flood of clothes and other things." he said calmly.

Jisoo gave him an apologetic smile. "I'm sorry. I don't know where to keep all this stuff. Most of them are gifts from my bridal shower."

Jungkook picked up a cloth with the help of the hanger lying beside it. "This," jisoo's eyes widen at the sight of the cloth and she bit her lip nervously, "is your bridal shower gift?"

Jisoo snatched the boxer briefs from The pretty boy. "I... uh...it's c-complicated. I can't believe he left this here." She muttered under her breath and threw it on her bed.

"You should sleep." Jungkook said as he made himself comfortable on the couch . Something small poked his back.

"You should eat." jisoo retorted.

Jungkook tried to shift but couldn't as there were few of jisoo dresses and some other gifts. It's better not to touch anything, but he found his hand digging deep inside those giant cushion on his back. When he took out the object, his eyes popped out of their sockets. Heat rushed through his cheeks..

Oh dear God...

"Jisoo?"

Jisoo was still clearing up her floor, her back facing The pretty boy.

"Yeah? There's food in my fridge. You can take it."

Jungkook took off its cap. "jisoo?"

"I don't have any plates but I did get a few crockery sets as a gift. I don't mind opening them. We can have "

"Jisoooo!"

"What?"Jisoo snapped and turned around to face The pretty boy. Her eyes went down to the object in his hand. Her face became red in embarrassment.

Jungkook pressed the small button which was there on its end and it started...vibrating.

The sound resonated all around the room.

He guessed this was a bad idea....

"I...umm...t-that..."

"Please don't scar me. Please say that this is a gift too."

Jisoo laughed nervously. "T-This was a gift." Jungkook sighed in relief. "From y-yugyeom on our six month anniversary." The pretty boy shrieked and threw the vibrator on the floor.

Jisoo burst out laughing. Jungkook took a cloth and wiped his hands but shrieked and threw that away too when he saw with what was wiping his hand. Jisoo fell on the floor, laughing.

"That's not funny!" The pretty boy scolded.

"I-It is! Oh my God! You made my night!"

"That's disgusting. Why did even bother to come here?" he huffed, crossing his arms.

"You came here because you had to. There was no other option." She snickered.

Suddenly all that playfulness had in The pretty boy, flushed down. "Yes. There wasn't any."

"Good. Wash your hands in the bathroom, I'll take out some food." Jisoo pointed him to her bathroom and he followed her orders.

When The pretty boy came back, there was a whole range of varieties of cookies, pastries and caked. It looks like she had taken out a plate from her crockery set because the plates were brand new.