Part : 51

A/N : you guys did not expect me to update right??? That's why I thought I should surprise you guys a little 😋...

--------

Jungkook screamed.

Taehyung screamed.

Jungkook screamed again.

Taehyung screamed again.

The pretty boy gave out one last scream and slumped down on the bed.

“mr jeon, you are still eight centimetres dilated. Your contractions are getting stronger and soon you’ll be ready for delivery, but for now try to get some more rest between the contractions. It is necessary for you and as for Mr kim,” The doctor paused when she saw Taehyung whimpering and rubbing his bruised wrist, “I’ll get you a soothing cream.”

The doctor left them alone and jimin entered with the biggest smile on his face.

“hey!”

Jungkook showed him his thumb and panted.

Jimin frowned. “What’s wrong?”

“Someone inside me is a very stubborn person!” he snapped.

Jimin  faked a gasp and rolled his eyes. “I wonder where that comes from.”

“I want my baby to be out. I want to get this over with and I want to have a nice proper six hour sleep, but whenever I close my eyes, the baby starts moving and giving me painful contractions. Why don’t you get the out of me and let me sleep buba?!”

Both Taehyung and jimin of them gave him a blank look.

“! Do you happen to know any more Seoul hot guys ? ” jimin asked jungkook.

“I...um...” the pretty boy bit his lower lip nervously and avert his  eyes from him “I do happen to know some.” He mumbled.

The elder’s head shot in his direction. “You Do?”

“Aw, what’s the matter, taehyungie? Jealousy running in your veins?” jimin cooed and gave the pretty boy a side wink. The pretty boy rolled his  eyes.

The elder scoffed. “Jealous? Me? Pfft! No.”

“Okay.” jimin deadpanned and turned to the pretty boy. “I want their names, numbers and occupation. In case of emergencies.”

Jungkook sighed deeply. “tae, give him your bakery shop’s card.”

The elder gasped loudly and pointed an accusing finger at the pretty boy “You think that people working in my shop are hot?!”

“No.” Jungkook mumbled and looked away. “Not All of them. Some are women.”

Silence. An absolute dead silence. “taehyung, are you okay?” jimin asked in concern.

“You have got to be kidding me!” Taehyung snapped. “Seriously?! You think jay, soojun and Lejung are hot?”

“I’m not going to lie. They are good looking and perfect for jimin. It was just a general question. No need to worry about it.” Carefully, the pretty boy shifted himself towards his side and pulled his collar, bringing the eldeR's ear near his lips then he whispered the unspeakable things as an effort to remove all the jealousy the elder had growing. His eyes widened in shock and jungkook saw a small tint of redness near his ears.

“Damn. Didn’t know that dirty talking was your thing.” Taehyung murmured huskily against his lips. “No worries about your previous statement though as long as you keep up with those naughty things you just said.”