Part : 49💗

Jungkook was staring at himself through the mirror and smiled ... he placed his hand on his nine months old stomach and stroked it affectionately.

He was happy, pregnant and in love. And most importantly, he felt pretty.

Taehyung was right. Sometimes, it’s good to make yourself feel pretty.

He kept admiring himself in the mirror with a big smile plastered on his face. He felt the exact same emotions he felt right before everything went wrong, but this time he knows that nothing can ever go wrong

He really wonder what will happen tonight. Will he finally be able to talk about them as the elder never gave him a chance to do so or should he just go with the flow, just like he has been going on for the past few weeks? Maybe the elder  just wants some time together but in a special way..

Questions. Questions. Too many questions. But the pretty boy do know that tonight is all about them.. Two people who love each other and are having something better than a date.

His eyes went to the clock hanging on the wall and he started feeling anxious. It’s dinner time now. He breathed deeply and gave himself a last look in the mirror before he headed for the door.

Suddenly, he felt another sharp pain in his stomach. He clutched it for his dear life and took deep breaths, waiting for the pain to subside. He sighed in relief when the pain passed.

He adjusted his hair a bit and touched the door knob when his eyes went to his ring.

Should he?

He kept staring at his ring, thinking of things he never thought he could do. His thumb brushed over it and slightly pulled it out from its original place. And placed it on the table...

A knock snapped him out of his reverie Position and he released a shaky breath.

“sweetiepie? Are you ready yet?” he heard Taehyung’s voice from the outside.

He gulped inaudibly and tried to calm his sudden fast beating heart. “Y-Yeah. I’m done! Just a second.”

His fingers trembled as he twisted the door knob and the door opened with a faint creek. He met with darkness.

“tae?”

His eyes soon got adjusted to the darkness as he carefully walked around the living room and tried not to stumble on anything and that’s when he saw the elder.

Taehyung. Wearing a off white suit and a white shirt with a purple tie matching the pretty boy's dress. The elder was wearing the watch jungkook had gifted him in Christmas and the pretty boy mentally hoped for the boxers too, even though he won’t be ripping them off from Taehyung’s legs tonight. The Elder’s silvery blond hair was combed neatly which was something Jungkook had never seen before. In short, Taehyung looked damn good.