Part : 42

Jungkook groaned when he felt the sunlight touching his face. He stretched out like a cat and yawned, rubbing his eyes and feeling peaceful. Then he shifted, being careful of his growing bump and finally opened his eyes. He met with the brightest shade of browny  eyes.

“Hi.” Taehyung whispered.

Memories of last night came flooding back to jungkook , when felt the tip of his ears turn red.

Oh,  God. The elder took care of his needs in the gentlest way possible yet he was wild, like a barbarian man who was hungry for him..

“Hi.” The pretty boy whispered back.

Taehyung was lying on his side, propped up on his elbow, hand supporting his head. His fingers touched The pretty boy face oh so softly and trailed downwards till the elder reached his lips.

“You’re here.” Taehyung murmured in awe.

The pretty boy knew what he was implying. He didn’t run away like he did all those months ago. He stayed with the elder...

“Yeah, I’m here.” Jungkook brought his hands and cupped Taehyung’s  face .... Caressing it as softly as possible...

“We were supposed to be like this months ago. Just lying on the bed and talking about stuff.”

Jungkook’s eyes diluted in confusion. “WhatStuff?”

The elder shrugged. “Don’t remember anymore. How are you feeling?”

Jungkook felt his  ears grow more warm than they already were and he hid his face under the covers. Taehyung tried to pull out the covers but his grip was much stronger. The elder laughed at his actions. “darling, what are you doing?”

“I’m sleepy. Let me sleep.” The pretty boy mumbled ignoring the new sensation that was brought to his tummy by the new Nickname ...

He screamed when the sheet was snatched away from his bare body and covered his parts with his hand in vain.

“yahhh kim!”

Taehyung laughed and threw the covers on the floor then crawled above the bunny , being careful of his swollen stomach. Jungkook gulped, suddenly feeling hot all over again when he looked down and saw that it was already standing proud between his legs.

Just a small slip....

Jesus, the pretty boy was turning into a sex starved man.

“You are just acting too cute this morning, aren’t you?” Taehyung tapped his nose playfully and poked his chubby cheeks. “I think I need to go for my regular eye check up because you, my dear Sweetiepie, are blushing.”

Consciously, jungkook touched his cheeks and tried to ignore the heat pooling between his legs but couldn’t.

“taehyung .” he moaned and gently began to rock his hips, grinding himself on the elder shamelessly.

All the playfulness vanished from Taehyung’s face and his eyes darkened in desire. A huge smirk appeared on his face. “jungkook, what are you doing?” He brushed himself between Jungkook’s legs and jungkook let out a loud moan. Taehyung closed his eyes and grunted. “I am already late for work. It’s noon.”

“More.” The pretty boy gripped the bedsheet tightly with his fists. He didnt care about the time. He wanted Taehyung now!

“I can never get used to this.” Taehyung mumbled to himself and slipped inside the pretty boy.

And pushed his morning wood into the already streched out hole of the pretty boy and that’s how they ended up having a good morning sex....

_____