Part : 20

Jungkook's nostrils' flared with fire. His ears turned into hot stream.

What are the charges of a murder? Because he was ready to kill a certain brunette. That idiotic smile owner..

A lifelong sentence, a penalty of ten thousand dollars depending upon the type of murder.

The pretty boy had got this question in his first year of college and he still remember the very detailed answer he wrote, but now, he didn't care about the charges of the crime because he was ready to commit a murder.

Jimin just came in and said that there is a man waiting outside who claims to know him from the wedding. When The pretty boy asked Jimin who, he said the name of the person ,The pretty boy never wanted to hear again.

Taehyung.

It seems like it was only yesterday Jungkook saw him running out of the hotel, stomping his feet and gripping his hair in frustration. It was a very...strange thing. To see somebody running after you even after you tell them to stop.

This shirtless dork never understands.

"Well? Should I send him in?" The pretty boy's jaw clenched almost painfully when Jimin said this.

Breath in.

Breath out.

His lips start trembling in anticipation, the same anticipation which he felt when the receptionist Rose asked him for escort service to the Bachelor party. His lips started curling up from one end and he smirked.

Jimin's eyes widen in shock and his jaw drops in disbelief.

"Sure," Jungkook gritted out, "also make sure that you leave as soon as he enters." Because I'm going to kill him today .

A/N: yeah sure ! we will see... that part as well.

"O-okay." Jimin scurried out of the room, leaving him alone with the raging fury growing inside The pretty boy.

Kim Taehyung , The pretty boy didn't even want to hear his name. It gives weird creeps. he hadn't got these creeps in a long time and he didn't want these creeps now.

His heart started giving out huge beats which made his throat hurt almost painfully as if it was trying to jump out of it.

The door opened and the man in his full glory with the same idiotic grin, entered wearing a casual white printed shirt tugged into his blue paired jeans and along with a loose light knitted beige colored sweater . His brown sculptured eyes-which The pretty boy afraid to look at dart all over the room and then land on him. Taehyung stopped right there.

 Taehyung stopped right there

"Hey, Bunny."

The pretty boy titled his head slightly. "Hello, Taehyung."

In a flash, The pretty boy grabbed his paper weight and threw it in his direction. Taehyung's eyes widened as the object came flying in his direction and he dodged it. The glass shattered on the wall right behind him.